Fighting Games

>Barely a month since it's been released
>Already doing worse than a niche anime fighter released 8 months ago that 98% of people only just learned about the existence of because nothing else was out at the time.

Why is modern SNK so disappointing? Cool franchises like KOF and Samsho are just wasted on mediocrity.

Attached: 1647376496207.png (902x330, 111.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Lansky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fighting games need to return to arcades where they belong.

No point in them anymore.

Numbers!!!

Because no matter how hard everyone on this board larps about playing SNK games, nobody does

any fighting game that isn't street fighter or mortal kombat or tekken is a niche you fucking idiot

are blacked posters black guys or they are white men trying to incite a race war

Maybe the fight community should be less of an asshole to newbies. I know their dad beats them, but they don't need to take it out on strangers.

under 1K for any multiplayer game is pathetic, no matter how much coping and mental-gymnastics you apply.

you just know p4a will flop to shit lol

2d fighting games are pathetic you literally pay full price for the same game nth time (now with less content then last installment!) Only party mashers like brawlhalla or Tekken is good

Cope and mope

asians mad about white guys dating asian girls usually

I mean if that were true they wouldn't be still making new games.

>white men
Funny joke, rabbi.

Fighting games outside of Mortal Kombat have no mass market appeal in an age of team games. No one wants to bear the sole responsibility for the YOU LOSE when they instead could blame someone else on their 5v5 random matchmade team of strangers they'll never see again. It's the same reason ASSFAGGOTS replaced RTS games

It's a chosen trying to incite whitecels and blackcels against eachother
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Lansky

Attached: 1638007655534.png (640x480, 296.84K)

Make room.

Attached: Comparison - Steam Charts.png (1552x1178, 964.42K)

>smash ultimate
>supposedly started work on it right at the end of smash 4 dlc
>reuses content from previous game
>EVERYONE IS HERE
>still adds more

>kofxv
>started work on it from end of kofxiv
>6 years
>400 people
>reuses content from previous game
>doesn't even use all of it
>roster size is smaller than the game it recycles from
>SHATTER ALL EXPECTATIONS
embarrassing tbqh desu

Attached: shatter all prosecutions.jpg (1110x2061, 1.65M)

I uninstalled Tekken after leroy release and I will never install it again

>higher 24-hour peak means it's doing worse
why is OP always gay

Season 4 is fine

The all time peak is absolutely pathetic compared to the most niche of fighting game subgenres, and the playercount at NA peak time is way more important than the playercount at random thirdworlder timezones

I'm glad I never wasted time trying to get good at fighting games like I originally wanted. Seems like it's just a flat out dead genre now.

Cope. You don't do so because you suck. Tekken get's like 4K daily. Plenty enough for a 1v1 genre.

it sounds you never wanted to actually play these games because they are at the peak of popularity compared to before
they didn't increase exponentially compared to other normalfag genres like open world singleplayer mmo shit though

Strive will get another signal boost this weekend when it announces season 2 at ArcRevo

To be fair to op it's only a 400 player difference after a month compared to strive being out for almost a year. Hope it doesn't go to Type lumina levels when I decide to get it.

>3 characters from the previous game as DLC
>1 character that was DLC in the previous game is again DLC
>other 3 DLC characters are Samurai Shodown models
>other 3 DLC characters are just moveswap of existing characters

season 1 isn't over, this weekend probably they will reveal the last character and season 2 will be a evo reveal

>keep telling people not to buy a game because it will be dead in a month
>amazed when people don't buy a game and it's dead in a month