Finally a Speed Run Tutorial For Mega Man X

I've been looking around for a while for someone to show me the ropes and tips and tricks on gitgud with Mega Man X speed run and now I've found something half decent, hope the guy keeps making conent ngl fr fr no cap

youtube.com/watch?v=8lsOExHS0RY

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-15 17-52-26.png (426x436, 132.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/78taE3yE9Rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice GET

lol wasted digits bro. x is pretty much a completed speed run find something else.

The World Record was just set by a guy who is literally banned from the MegaMan X leaderboards for being a Any Forums fag.

Attached: 799590F7-1FA2-44F1-B13A-19C5FF906040.jpg (560x416, 23.35K)

Speedruns are for fucking faggots. You're post is faggy. You're a faggot OP, fuck you.

>5 digit get
>on a Megaman X OP

Megaman X5 confirmed best in the series. We couldn’t pull it off X4 bros….

>t. non runner

how does it feel to be bad at video games?

Absolutely wasted get, OP is a fag.

he probably grinded for years for it too, it's not something a non turbo autist can just walk into.

THIS IS NOW A MEGA MAN X GENERAL THREAD

WHEN IS X9?!?

Speed runners are mentally ill

Just enjoy the game like normal people for god sake, nobody gives a fuck about your record

Obviously somebody this skilled would have to grind for years to get WR. Its honestly unfair what happened to this particular runner. He actually did grind for years and because he was a Any Forumsfag the MMX community banned him. The WR runner actually had the audacity to make fun of the George Floyd tragedy on stream.

nice get
but speedruns depress me because I know there must be so much time spend learning everything about a single game for what? Name on a leader board?

Link it please, i wanna watch the run.

X9 after Legends 3. Get in line, bro.

>name on a leaderboard

Burg doesn't even get that because he was banned for being a Any Forumsfag.

Its literally another video on the channel. youtu.be/78taE3yE9Rc

thanks.

Never played MML, is that series actually good? I remember in the 90s it was considered a bad game. Was that just shit tastes back then?

even more depressing. Years of academy training wasted

He literally got kek'd by trannys and tranny lovers bro.

if you don't like it make your own leader board. they have no obligation to host toxic people

>"just make your own X cis-scum"
leaderboard jannies begone

Attached: 1565658164445.jpg (824x965, 87.96K)

Replace leaderboard with anything in this comic.

Attached: ga9qARa[1].png (920x915, 541.44K)

>i cant host a static site
k.

Gameplay didn’t age nearly as well as Ocarina of Time, but it still has charming characters and SOVL. It even did Z-Targeting before OoT. I’d say try 1 to see what you think, it’s pretty self-contained.