Marika's tits, you must be hungry

Marika's tits, you must be hungry.

Attached: prawnbro.jpg (1552x873, 262.09K)

Best bro
I had a feeling about what was gonna happen when I let dungeater out and I still did it.
My regret is immense

he just tells me to fuck off, how do I get it on his lobster dinner because it looks delicious

The real connoisseurs go for the crab

Attached: CRAB BOIL.png (409x450, 500.21K)

Why the fuck didn’t you immediately kill that edgy retard?

Heard from a friend you could give Seluvis' potion to the dung eater to get him as a puppet.
I fucked up and progressed ranni's questline to the point that Seluvis dies, and it wouldn't let me give dungboi the potion.

Dunno, you probably have to talk to the volcano manor girl that wants you to get her necklace from him first

i dont get it, the game keeps implying famine is hitting the world so hard with nobles who look like they are starving to death and soldiers eating each other's corpses
but this fucker can cook a feast for himself anytime?

Crabs and lobster used to be peasant food; there are tons of killable crabs on the coast in the game. Maybe that’s what they are going for?

It's not famine. it's that everyone is immortal and nobody can die naturally since destined death was removed from the golden order.

When you kill maliketh and unbind death a ton of people just straight up die and pave the way for a new world. Sucks that the finger reader lady dies too.

maybe, i still dont get why there is a famine when game is plenty in this game from deer to bears
it confuses me

t. doesn't understand that fat people have an almost magical power to find food anywhere AND use the power of cooking to greatly improve it

I never found this guy, this game is fucking massive

>It's not famine. it's that everyone is immortal and nobody can die naturally since destined death was removed from the golden order.

again, why are nobles malnourished then and why are soldiers eating corpses?

Scarlet rot transforms your body into curse flesh and makes you hungry like a zombie like Radahn

true, still dont get why nobles look like they havent eaten in years tho while soldiers look okayish body wise

I never let this guy live. Should have handed over the necklace

turn that edgelord into a puppet as revenge

best line in the game

BLACKGUARD
BIG
BOGGART

She cute her snek form is fucking adorable