It’s hard to play after playing ds1

It’s hard to play after playing ds1

Attached: 1647379745267.jpg (1439x2129, 732.79K)

I'd say it's hard to play any of the other games after beating this one. Jumping is surprisingly useful.

Why?

Is it worth it? Or should I wait til it's like $30?

Not surprised, it is B Team garbage.
Pirate it, it is the worst soulsborne game by far.

Attached: FromSoftware Teams.png (2130x2076, 774.98K)

This is accurate

It's hands down the easiest From game ever. There are like a dozen different ways to trivialize bosses now.

This, people calling it the hardest are so fucking delusional it's insane. There are more "you didn't beat the game" builds and gear than ever before.

Its a good game, and the hype is damn high but if you already waited on it I do suggest getting it at 30 bucks.
Its not the best Souls experience. That could go to Bloodborne, ps3 Demons Souls or first Dark Souls.

Enemies are overly aggressive to a point of ridiculousness. It worked for Bloodborne because playing aggressively rewarded you with HP return, and your character was nimble, unlike in Elden Ring. They turned the enemy speed up, but forgot to do something similar for the player.

Attached: 1647339591921.webm (889x500, 2.72M)

Fucking exactly dude. This is why Sekiro is a way better game, if you're gonna turn up the enemy aggro and speed up to 11 at least let me pull off more moves and actually feel flexible rather than clunky and limited. Dark Souls 3 was a mistake.

What will I get locked out of after committing the cardinal sin thing?

Moreover, trying to make Dark Souls into a fast-paced action game like Bloodborne was a mistake. Just make another Bloodborne or clone if you want that. Dark Souls is better wen it's more methodical.

Interesting. That's kind of how I would rank the games in terms of overall enjoyability and design. Now I kind of hope the next game is a Hamatani + Miyazaki joint

Miyazaki could take some shit for trying to turn DS into BB, unless that was Tanimura's idea.

It's hard to play after the DeS remake because that game felt really good to play thanks to the Dualsense features and for some reason there's none in Elden Ring.

ds1 is babby tier, not even hard

Most of the capital, some of Fia's quest, All-Knowing's dialog

That tracking is fucking insane.

Attached: 1644951560841.gif (243x198, 733.68K)

I want Dark Souls to be hard because of enemy placement, traps, and ambushes. And also level gimmicks. Not some 10 hit combo tracking spaz. Doesn't fit souls fundamentals at all.

100% agreed. Luckily not many enemies or bosses do that in ER, but enough to make it annoying.

The one you started with is always the easiest.

I started with 2 when it came out because my pc was too shit to run the pc port of dark souls, funny because 2 ran well all things considered

cool blog faggot. why dont you go tell your friends.... oh wait.