Finally managed to snag a 3060ti

>Finally managed to snag a 3060ti

I'm so fucking hyped

Attached: 1548162384708.webm (800x450, 2.34M)

>wagies

Attached: 1617636468042.png (1104x1712, 1.59M)

Do american people really

Oh yes.

Attached: 1633326791215.jpg (640x874, 74.86K)

>having to work until you are damn near 100 years old

Working at walmart made me hate black people.

I worked at Target, and the holidays made me generally hate humans. You see the absolute worst of humanity working in retail around Christmas.

I hope you go into wal-mart, ask for something, and get told to fuck off. You benefit off the people that keep the machine running and sit on your ass making fun of them. You lack self-awareness, and you're probably a little bitch.

Daily NEET seethe thread?

>You see the absolute worst of humanity being around baby boomers
Fixed

Some people continue to work because sitting around is boring, and productive people usually live longer. Mainly because they have a reason to live. You usually only have a handful of years to live after retirement.

holy shit america is pathetic
why are you americans okay with this

Working anywhere with or around nogs makes me hate them more and more every day.

DANCE WAGIE, DANCE

Attached: 1625264970934.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

I don't know where this stuff is happening, but it sure as hell ain't in my state.

Worked at Walmart in college, it was soul draining and I dreaded waking up.

I dont understand how people can do it, I would rather be homeless. I think hookers get treated with more respect.

walmart is comfy

How do you know she isn't just some old woman who got lonely in retirement and wanted a job where she didn't have to do much except talk to people?

I worked in the back unloading trucks. It was a lot of work, but it was fun just shooting the shit while you worked.

You are getting mad at the wrong people, wagie. Back to work!
Sorry you think its my fault

>>Finally managed to snag a 3060ti
got an tips for a guy still using a 5 year old card?

Because we're ok with everything. Land of the free. Seethe.

i don't work at Wal-mart. I'm just stating the facts. Somebody has to do that shitty job, and the least you could do is appreciate the fact that they're doing that shitty job. Especially if you're going to shop for groceries instead of hunt and grow your own food.

Why are you talking as if you don't constantly want to kill yourself?

For me, it was waiting tables.

yikes

Wait, a woman was in the navy back then?

Yeah I used to work retail so its weird for me to go into a department store around the holidays. I can clearly see the look of misery on the faces of the employees but id wager 99% of the people shopping there dont think twice about it. Working retail really will destroy your soul quicker than most jobs. The only thing that kept me going was the random hot chick in yoga pants who would come into the store.

>navy veteran
Jesus christ.

It’s the truth. I worked at a Popeye’s and have gotten niggers with weapons pointed at me because I gave a tender that was too small.

1948 was the first year they were allowed to join. Probably one of the first.

I worked in a hospital and yeah humans in general are absolute pieces of shit.

>in america every time a 3060ti is sold all the employees are required to do a graphics card celebration dance
holy kek