This is the hardest boss ever made in a video game and you can't convince me otherwise

This is the hardest boss ever made in a video game and you can't convince me otherwise.

Attached: Malenia.png (1599x906, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/72_yLXmIJN4
youtu.be/uV2wTjQ9ijw
youtu.be/D_iqjI2p7F4
youtu.be/s4n9tscq-gc
youtu.be/nFktpc-izvY
youtu.be/0WWdJKZKEQE
youtu.be/ypahEK2Z1FQ
youtu.be/l8xay-9Rip0
youtu.be/dqUPBsww1tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get ready for 100 guys to come in here and say something along the lines of "Bro all you have to is XYZ, it's really not that hard at all"

I hate these threads.

IF YOU SEE MALENIA, AN OPTIONAL BOSS!!! IN THE OP, JUST POST THIS. NO AZN REFLEXES REQUIRED. LITERALLY RUN AND ROLL. ONCE.
youtu.be/72_yLXmIJN4
And the fight
youtu.be/uV2wTjQ9ijw
Oh Ongbal doesn't count cause autism? Ok here you go.

Dex
youtu.be/D_iqjI2p7F4
Mimic
youtu.be/s4n9tscq-gc
Str, no mimic
youtu.be/nFktpc-izvY
Int
youtu.be/0WWdJKZKEQE
youtu.be/ypahEK2Z1FQ
Fth
youtu.be/l8xay-9Rip0
Dex/fth
youtu.be/dqUPBsww1tE

Stop being bad.

>This is the HOTTEST boss ever made in a video game and you can't convince me otherwise.

Attached: 31onb7Lh02L.jpg (262x300, 11.14K)

You think I enjoy this? But shitters won't shut the fuck up, get good and call the game bad, cheap, unfair or my favorite "overtuned". They need to be kept in check.

Attached: cover4.jpg (1154x649, 468.17K)

I haven't even beat Godskin Duo yet because I am on a faith build and they resist every type of damage I deal (fire and holy). I am trying not to use any summons. I think I might just try spamming lightning spear. This game is hard as shit. Most of the bosses are hard but fair, this is the first souls game where I actually had to memorize boss move sets.

Get Pest Threads and use Royal Knight's Resolve on your right weapon and use your talisman in the left hand. Turns into easy mode.

>hardest boss ever made
Nigga hold my bell.

Attached: 1647368944101.png (1129x1193, 1.06M)

>rips you a new asshole

Attached: 662px-20171108192751_1.jpg (662x372, 44.65K)

Where can I get Pest Threads?

Sold by Gowry after you give Millicent the valkyrie prothesis arm.

aw nuts hopefully Its not too late. I missed like 2/3rds of the quests because I didn't use the wiki. Thanks

I AM MALENIA
>*summons mimic tear*
BLADE OF MIQUELLA
>*chugs FP cost reducing physick*
AND I HAVE NEVER KNOWN DEFEAT
>*spams hoarfrost stomp all fight*

yeah bro turbo-mode hard, le gitgud us gamers amirite

Stop lying this doesn't work I tried

Attached: 1646327635205.jpg (224x297, 38.21K)

*Summons mimic tear*
no
Teleport, netherswap, pyroclastic eruption/timewarp/apotheosis/adrenaline/skin graft/shut up

keep in mind the whore stomp is finnicky and you need to make sure they're in as much of the ice as possible. try faking out her dodge first then do it where she's gonna end up landing

user... you would do piss damage

the KH2/3 data fights easily beat it

Easier than Friede and Fume Knight too for that matter.

Just parry lol

and yet (You) still replied

Attached: 1636591325465.jpg (500x487, 83.61K)

I really doubt a game made for 5 year olds has hard bosses, barneyfag

Only because of that one stupid move though

She needs soap

Piece of cake compared to the final boss and i was at max difficulty on release

>Piss damage
On your poorly built geomancer, maybe. If Adrammashit doesn't explode outright his goonies do because of the stacked damage and is probably also out of armor so just trip her to death.

Based, saving for future threads, OP can suck a dick

When playing in 1.1 pre-patch game if you broke the chair he was sitting in while in human form he would just glitch out and die because the script would get confused between the three command prompts it was trying to execute all at once (fall, stand, transformation) that it just registers him as dead as a means to solve the issue rather than crashing.

I wish i could go back and fight her without the mimic. Guess i'd have to wait until i get to her on my current playthrough

Attached: Malenia1-2.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>Faith
>Not using Flame of the Fell God, which knocks her to the ground
Cringe

She's literally just hard because of her weebslash
You need a good shield with barricade and a ranged option to punish her during her bloomdive
That's it

>her
It's a male demon that likes to gender swap it up, he has never been shy about that.

>turn-based
>hard
nah, none such cases

for me it was omega weapon in FF8

Did I fucking stutter? I will still suck her cock or fuck his pussy in a heartbeat.

Kneel Fromdrone

Attached: 1619416049792.png (1165x627, 999.87K)

>time warps Lucian
>kills Braccus Rex in two turns

I'll be at least level 150 by the time I get to her. Is she really as bad as they say?

Really depends on your build. Some stuff trivialises her, some makes her even harder than she already is.