Monster Hunter Pokemon 2

Yay or nay?

Attached: 298B4436-2517-4F59-BCFD-E10F3082065C.jpg (616x353, 136.63K)

yay but expansion when?

Monster Hunter Stories 2 is good. Never heard of a Monster Hunter Pokémon 2.

How easy it to emulate?

I am glad we live in an age where Capcom stopped having insane sales expectations (they only needed 1,2 million in the first year for this game to be successful, they got one million in two weeks and the last we got info it was sitting at 1,5 million).

Nay. It's one of those cookie cutter JRPGs that treats the player like they're a mentally disabled child.

Is Stories 2 worth getting? I enjoyed the first game.
And do people still play it?

Yes it is and dunno if people still play it as a I don't have NSO.

So a JRPG?

animal cruelty:the game

Attached: 1606456270069.jpg (243x274, 32.76K)

You live under a rock or something user? Lol

That is general MH.

Yeah they seem be heading in a hopeful direction.

Thank you.
And I didn't mean online just people still playing it in general.

I’m on the spectrum.tm so it’s My kind of game

I think I’m gonna go for it. It’s on sale on the Nintendo eshop and we all know how much Nintendo hates putting their first party game titles on sale.

stealing eggs from their mother and brainwashing them since birth is different kind of cruelty.

We don’t talk about that…

Game is pretty chunky by itself. Besides this is only to hold me over until sun break.

cry me a river, if you bothered to read the quests brief in MH games you will realize that loads of them are insanely stupid reasons.

Nay. It fails to deliver enough content to male it worthwhile unless you get it on a sale

NO! it has loads of monsters that should be rideable but aren't like tetsucabra, the crab and that big bull like thing, it needs an expansion.

The duality of user.

Eh. Sorta. Some JRPGs actually make you think. This gave has heavy A.I. control and is literally just rock/paper/scissors so lacking even Pokemon R/B low complexity

A lot of content is held back in the postgame but I'll still recommend waiting for a sale if you're unsure