Latest videogame you bought

>latest videogame you bought
>was it worth it
hard mode: full price or pre-order

Attached: ...bought?.png (710x710, 57.1K)

Shadow Warrior 3 I think
yeah its only fifty dollars

MH Rise from a keyseller
No

stonetoss is a nazi

Attached: Crius naga slither.png (1400x1800, 3.29M)

And that's a good thing!

Outer Wilds

I'm good. It's not amazing (for me) but it costs less than a beer, what more can I ask for?

Attached: Captura.png (2131x172, 82.67K)

elden ring
>buy game
>launch steam offline
>play through the entire game
>refund
>get full refund

Quake Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon was the last video game I expend money on.
I still have the original box.

does this actually work

I don't buy games

Attached: pirate chad.png (576x720, 174.51K)

looks like you have patrician taste user!

Attached: 1639622835141.png (644x800, 32.46K)

Kenshi, and yes.

As for physical games, Breath of the Wild for Wii U on release.
As for digital, I think XCOM 2.

Okami HD for like ten bucks. I don't know I haven't downloaded it yet

>I PIRATE BTW
>DID I MENTION I PIRATED
>I DIDNT BUY THE GAME

Attached: 1642540011584.png (680x573, 411.23K)

strive
meh

It's a bad thing

Truly the vegans of gaming

Elden Ring
Yeah

Elden ring
Yeah

Attached: FNmq8qxXsAAjozd.jpg (2048x1152, 341.6K)

worked for me

Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
Absolutely yes

Attached: 1643845040619.png (1191x1684, 525.84K)

>latest videogame you bought
Final Fantasy CHAOS
>was it worth it
No idea, still playing Elden Ring. I do like Nioh and Final Fantasy games, though
>full price or pre-order
Full price of $65 and pre-ordered; I gameshare the game on PS5 with a friend so we just split the costs for new games.

Attached: 1617619687004.gif (1300x628, 1.37M)

Elden ring, dropped it 3 times already

'ust

it's because you consooomers dont understand we're trying to help you. You wine and moan that AAA corpo devs are fucking you in the ass and we give you a solution. We just forget you like getting fucked in the ass.

Attached: 1602900629982.gif (415x311, 1.35M)

Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous

9/11 it's okay. I get to play as a brutish evil furry girl in heavy armor and do dickish things.

god i bet she wants her ebony pussy to be bleached so fucking bad FUUUUCK

nigga i pirate 90% of the games i play, it's just that pirateposting gets old quick

Elden Ring
Yes

Attached: nuh-uh.jpg (829x728, 41.79K)

I pirate games because I actually want to own them and I don't kernel level DRM/Anti-cheat in my games
Seethe, cope, dilate

Nier: Automata on Pre Order
Worth every fuckin penny

last game i bought full price was rdr2 ultimate edition on launch and it was 60 euros good game. before that just cause 2 limited edition which is the only game i have ever preordered.
i usually buy my games used, pirate rest or use emulators for games not on pc.

Attached: 1646255313290.png (1607x847, 348.93K)

Ez mode: Got The Crew 2 for 10 euros and it is way to EZ, I have to force myself to undertune all my cars to have any fun with the game at all the difficulties.
Hard mode: Sekiro, I got it 2 months after launch for full price. I really didn't like it at first, but after I got gud I ended up loving the game with all the changes it did to the Fromsoftwer formula.

afaik no. game time is recorded locally and even if its not youd have to beat the game in under two weeks which doesnt seem like a lot but if you only have like two or three hours a day to play thats little over 40 hours which is not a lot for most games this scale.

only game I ever pre-ordered was AC IV Black Chest Edition. Game was good but the figure and extras weren't worth the increased price

Attached: vi.jpg (1280x720, 114.89K)

I'll do the last 2 since they were both the only full prices games I bought in over 2+ years and I usually love the work the studios put out so I thought they would be safe contenders.
>Humankind
Absolutely not, somehow even less content than Endless Space 2 at launch, the devs themselves called it their "magnum opus" and it's sitting at 68% all time on Steam. Deserves to be lower honestly.
>Deathloop
Really strong beginning, enjoyed the combat since it's similar to Dishonored without punishing you for killing (wish you weren't limited to 2 powers) and they threw in some really cool secrets. Ending was a bit of a letdown. Not worth the $60 but I'm still glad I got to enjoy it.

Skyrim
Yes

>channers pretending this is a good artstyle just because they like the politics of the comic

Attached: 1560575722927.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

You're such a fucking idiot, saucy.

>Jurassic World Evolution 2
>Yes, Im autistic and dinosaurs are my speciality

you cannot explain concern for me now because it is apolitical retard

That would be pokemon legends.
I'd say it was pretty good, but I have to confess, some of random baby pokemon having low spawn rates in a game without breeding mechanics is super frustrating for the late game pokedex cleanup on the final stretch to fighting the space llama. Especially since for some reason almost all of the tasks for the babymons revolve almost entirely around catching them in certain conditions, so you need to find them in multiples. Cleffa is the worst since not only is it rare without ANY tasks you can do with one you've already caught but it only spawns at night.

I do think the game is fun, but that final cleanup is a chore. The Arceus fight is pretty fun though, its just that once you catch him there isn't anything left to DO.

Attached: 95934595_p0.png (1623x2287, 2.21M)

Vampire Survivors
Worth it since it was only $2.99.