Is Ranni good for you?

Is Ranni good for you?

Attached: 1647243459891.jpg (1830x2364, 335.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1ftNQesZM2ZB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>both eyes open
cringe + bringe

literally built for bbc

how old is she

No but crazy maidens are.

Attached: 1619245111847.jpg (1280x720, 84.24K)

>no doll/rope joints as well
ultra bringe

Attached: elden ring ranni1.png (3400x2800, 960.22K)

Why the fuck did she call herself Renna when you first meet? The names in this game are seriously ruining the story and lore for me

Hecking cute

Attached: ce59353ab77d2d203ded3b2087ac05db.png (927x1238, 859.89K)

I fucking love Ranni bros

Because she was trying to keep her real identity hidden. Considering that she essentially started the course of events that led to the shattering, she’s not trying to tell everyone who she really is.

We know next to nothing about Renna, but the area where Ranni's Rise is is called Three Sisters and one of the towers is called Ranna's Rise, so it makes sense to assume Renna was Ranni's sister. I don't believe she was a biological sister though, more in a figurative sense like a fellow witch she worked with. Apart from that, there's no information about who Renna was or what her significance is.

As for Ranni pretending to be Renna, that's just her trying to be subtle. Too bad she's autistic and really bad at playing pretend, as made evident by the fact that she later disguises herself as an exact replica of herself only smaller, and then acts surprised when you recognize her.

I just realized but four arms means four armpits. Imagine the smells...

Please make more SIR BASED
vocaroo.com/1ftNQesZM2ZB

Attached: SIR BASED.png (200x200, 13.83K)

smol ranni

Attached: file.png (2048x2048, 2.92M)

Renna was a ice witch that mentored a young Ranni, it is said in the ice witch set, the are is three sisters because of the three towers that are there for people to use.

Fucking hell this is perfect

Attached: elden_ring_MOON[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F1uul5l.mp3].jpg (711x1138, 250.36K)

What would her butthole smell like?

shit

So I am a brainlet, but what is her actual plan? Is she superseding the tarnished to claim that power regardless of his will or is it simply because the Tarnished gave it up for the puss?

I actually thought this was Nickado’s ass for a second.

she wants to dethrone marika (vassal of the fingers) and become a goddess (vassal of the dark moon). Ultimately, the goal is to deport the outer gods' and their influence and let humanity go back to evolving at its own pace

After the tarnished kills the Elden Beast, the tarnished chooses to bring her into the Erdtree. There, she rids the world of the Greater Will's influence using her power as an Empyrean. From there she ascends to godhood with you as her consort, and you both fuck off to space while preventing other Outer Gods from influencing humanity.

it probably will be like SMT where theres a lively chance you both will fail and get clapped by weird gods

the good shit