Boss calls reinforcements when he begins to lose

>boss calls reinforcements when he begins to lose

Attached: boss.png (788x266, 25.96K)

>ukrainian sources

>Enemies you encounter start strong then gradually got more ragtag and desperate as you cut through them
What game, Any Forums?

ukraine was asking for “volunteers” since the start, how is it only a show of weakness when russia does it?

Because the propaganda I blindly eat up like a dog eating another dog's shit told me so!

Because Russia is a huge country getting their ass handed to them by the small one they invaded?

Attached: luluco_toast.gif (378x440, 206.79K)

>ukrainian sources

Attached: singleladies.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Because Russia started it.
It's "oh fuck help us we're being attacked by a larger country" versus "oh fuck help us we started a fight and now we can't finish it".

literally every globohomo country is there in ukraine defending their corruption, idiot. also
>ukrainian sources

>we will continue posting this jewish man's massive cock until russia wins

>globohomo
100% of posts containing this buzzword are election mutts

Most of russian territory are frozen wastelands.

>Alliance of ruskies, sandniggers and s*rbs
Ewww..., I'll take the trannies and the globohomo, thank you

>russia: dont put military bases on our borders
>US: okay!
>they do it
>libtards: "p-putin, why is gas $ so high?..."

Have you ever looked up how much the US army relies on private defense contractors?
You are only showing your own ignorance.

off topic. sage

>a-actually russia is the good guy

Attached: file.png (731x1024, 512.72K)

>>ukrainian sources
>ukraine was asking for “volunteers” since the start, how is it only a show of weakness when russia does it?
>>ukrainian sources
>literally every globohomo country is there in ukraine defending their corruption, idiot. also
>>ukrainian sources
>Have you ever looked up how much the US army relies on private defense contractors?
>You are only showing your own ignorance.

Attached: chud256.jpg (1024x882, 144.98K)

Decades of McCarthyism along with the indoctrination that Russia is a super power and the "Peer threat" to the US, and this is what they have to show for it.

Attached: 1646674346030.jpg (672x413, 348.62K)

>a-actually ukraine is the good guy

Attached: 1607648871661.jpg (503x759, 212.9K)

Every day, the inept NATO media keeps barking about how Russia is losing, all Russians hate Putin, just two more weeks, yada yada.

Every day, Russia takes over more Ukrainian cities.

It's been truly hilarious watching the desperation of these clowns.

read the news dummy

We wouldnt need bases near their border if they would just stop being cunts

>there are people who actually think Russia is losing

Huge as in resources and economy, not just physical size. Russia themselves never expected to encounter the resistence they're facing.

>We wouldnt need bases near their border if they would just stop being cunts

Attached: mutt21.jpg (241x209, 11.91K)

>read the news dummy
THIS

Attached: 1645800548803.jpg (1800x2612, 2.15M)

Irrelevant. I don't care why Russia thought they were threatened. I'm just making fun of them for being shit.
Irrelevant. Private US defense contractors based in the US aren't analogous to foreign mercenaries from Suicidebombistan.

I'm not believing shit from either side until the fog of war dissipates but the Ukraine side does seem to be very schizophrenic with their information. One minute they're smashing Russians and not losing anyone, next minute they're suffering. It doesn't even fit with their regular peaks and troughs of war, it's just all over the place.

>Russia themselves never expected to encounter the resistence they're facing.
every single thing youve heard out of russia is literal fake news

NOOOO NOT THE HECKIN BASED AND REDPILLED RUSSIARINOS!!

Attached: 1624719767594.png (917x1661, 39.67K)

AZOG BATTALION LETS GOOOOOOO

Attached: 1645983021035.jpg (1024x697, 124.46K)

seething. there is a reason almost every warsaw pact country or soviet republic got the fuck away from russia the moment they could

show me the signed document between the us and russia saying that :)

russia is finished
they cant stand against the combined might of ukraine and vaxed redditor legionaires.

Attached: badass.png (748x550, 46.02K)

>Fake news is good when its OUR fake news

What is this planet?