Risk of Rain 2: Survivors of the Void

Well what are you thinking so far about the DLC?

Any hopes or fears for future updates and DLC?

Attached: 1647062641311.jpg (2620x2755, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/3LY1mQaJ#OO5lt8CTOxOSqERv_edhQg/folder/eCwRzCCJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faceless bros...

Attached: 1647347499797.gif (500x730, 1.97M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 20220314142428_1.jpg (1920x1080, 989.08K)

>60 minutes in
>barely any items
>meme void glasses when crti chance gets converted for crit damage on railgunner
>missing out on 60% additional crit damage
you may be retarded

Railgunner hasn't a HINT of booba, only massive fucking feet because Ben is a footfag I guess
>inb4 yes hehe feet lmao i surely like feet and don't pretend to do so for a retarded reddit trend

Does anyone have the mega for the kill la kill mods? All my links are dead.

mega.nz/folder/3LY1mQaJ#OO5lt8CTOxOSqERv_edhQg/folder/eCwRzCCJ

Why don't they buff other characters to make them as OP as the loader?

Void fields have been kicking my ass lately. Have they made it that much harder or am I just rusty?

How come throughout the many years I've seen thread about this "game", not a single one shows gameplay? It's always just fanart of some armored girl with boobs every single time.

Beating monsoon with railgunner ended up being more challenging than I thought it'd be. It probably took about 10 tries whereas Void Fiend only took 2.

I ended up finally doing it with the weirdest fucking build.

Attached: 632360_20220314211537_1.png (2560x1440, 453.2K)

what's with the drywall texture on their tits

>vase heals you when you are surrounded
>nkuhana rocket swarm
>aegis gives additional protection
strange but seems fine to me

The suffocation scales harder, repulsion plates and bears no longer block the damage, the time no longer stops while you're in it, and while I'm not certain, I think they improved the odds of monsters rolling good items (plus you now have more shit like delicate watches that will just fuck you into the dirt). In short it's no longer a free roll map to collect a bunch of items and experience early on in a run, but is a rather shitty slog that sets you behind a bunch because it takes so long, especially without a focused convergence.

>it that much harder
Yes, its waste of time now.

WHY IS IT FIFTEEN FUCKING DOLLARS
I'VE PLAYED MODS WITH MORE CONTENT AND POLISH THAN THIS

disappointed.
Barely notice any changes

Silly user-kun, Gearbox interns worked really hard do bring you all this content on your PC, you should consider rewarding them for their intense labor!

Attached: 1620239629505.jpg (400x400, 23.13K)

Crit glasses on railgunner are such a pitiful damage increase they're honestly not worth it. Just stack crowbars and bands

These look fucking awful what the fuck?

Based taste