So... i completed ranni's quest and went back to her base and now blaidd is mad as fuck

so... i completed ranni's quest and went back to her base and now blaidd is mad as fuck..
What happened here?

Attached: eldenring_p2RqGwGFmv.jpg (1360x768, 245.14K)

you cucked him so fucking hard he literally went insane

incel rage

beat his ass and take his armor

Attached: 16452561424260.jpg (890x954, 107.25K)

He was a Two Finger agent who was resisting his programming until he finally broke.

A tool of the Fingers can't go against them, and her rebellion made his programming go apeshit.
Despite that, he still manages to protect her tower from the Black Knife assassins trying to break in and gank her. Shit's sad bro

Attached: 1646989285008.jpg (4096x3749, 807.21K)

He was given to Ranni as a companion by the Two Fingers wit a failsafe that if Ranni wants to betray the fingers he will kill her. Once you Kill Radhan you resume the movement of the stars aka destiny, so Rannis destiny can proceed in betraying the fingers which kicked off his programing to kill her which he is trying to resist here in this scene.

But Black Knife assaisns work for Ranni?

he's too much of a simp that when his idol left him, he went ballistic

JUST LIKE REAL LIFE

no

But she assassinated Godwyn with the Black Knifes Assasins, it's explicitly stated on their blades.

he went hollow because that's what happens in dark souls
myazuki is a fucking hack

Mitsubishi storytelling at its best. It was this exact moment i knew FROM peaked with Sekiro.

idk but im mirin your blue cape
what armor is that?

>What happened here?
Ijji literally tells you, it's the reason Blaidd was locked in the Evergaol halfway through the quest. Ranni was made to serve the Two Fingers, and Blaidd was made by the Fingers as both a servant to her and as a failsafe incase she ever broke her covenant with them, meaning Blaidd would have to kill her.

He tried to fight against that, but he failed in the end, as he didn't have the will to go against his programming. He ends up killing all the Black Knives people, and then you have to kill him because he's gone nuts.

scaled armor

How did players find this out? I didnt know this in my 1st run since I belived Iji that he went on a other mission. It was t until my second run that I looked it up on yt and found that you can find him where you fought bloodhound.

Attached: 1646557893430.jpg (812x901, 131.55K)

>How did players find this out?
By talking to NPCs and not skipping all the fucking dialogue like you seem to.

Read ijis confession note. He’s a true lad.

Blaidd was a biological construct created by their alien overlords to serve Ranni. He was also programmed to slaughter Ranni, should she stop serving the alien overlords. When she killed that two fingers, it activated the "Ranni has gone rogue" signal. Blaidd's programming surfaced, but he tried to fight it. He couldn't, because he is a biological construct created by their alien overlords, and doesn't possess a free will.

But iI dont.
Where is his note?

Presumably it was an alliance rather than a vassalage, since Ranni has you rob their homes.

>How did players find this out?
Every time anything (ANYTHING) happens, go talk to every NPC in the entire world a few times each.

>But iI dont.
There's like 3 people involved in Rannis questline nad Seluvius barely matters. Just talk to Iji/Blaidd each time you progress the quest, it's not rocket science, user.