Fuck your elden shit, it's time to talk about the best RPG ever made

fuck your elden shit, it's time to talk about the best RPG ever made

Attached: TheElderScrollsOblivion.jpg (1920x1080, 276.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PGWS54xfP_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic unrelated

thats not D2

Ngl people, I wish this got remake or remaster of some sort

Me and my missing gf cuddling right bow

anyone else struggle to play elder scrolls games because you keep remaking your character?

it would lose its SOVL

This game aged so incredibly bad

based as fuck, oblivion is kino

Music for my soul
youtu.be/PGWS54xfP_g

Sorry, only Skyrim now.

Blessings of Julianus upon yee

>it's the best ever made because I grew up with it!

Just mod it bro

I've heard others say the same

But why did you post an image of oblivion in your obli
oh wait

Another day, another septim

Oblivion is far from the best RPG ever made

I used to find Nirnroot like you, then i took an arrow to the balls.

T.never did find them all, or even know what would happen if i did.

Can you name a single RPG from 2006 that has retained in the public lexicon..? It's relative I'm sure that within a decade we'll all collectively look back and say Elden Ring aged badly or that it isn't nearly as good as modern RPG's I think it's far more likely Elden Ring will age badly just due to the fact it's not moddable like Oblivion was and we're on the cusp of a technical revolution in gaming.

But I can say that in 2006, Oblivion is like the only RPG that existed for me. Yeah people don't really play Oblivion anymore but that can be said with most games, if we ever choose to re-visit something it's usually to experience that first 4-5 hours of the game.

Attached: 1647282862690.webm (592x1280, 1.01M)

The only good thing about Oblivion is how cute and gay Martin is. And Lucian. Outside of that it sucks.

Attached: Oblivion_2019-08-20_21-50-10-18.jpg (1680x1050, 225.48K)

I tried replaying this a few years ago and it didn't age very well. which is a shame because It use to be one of my all time favorite games. At least the dark brotherhood questline still holds up. Morrowind held up a lot better on my replay, despite liking Oblivion far more as a kid.

>it didn't age very well
Oblivion was always garbage. The only positive thing I can say about it is that it retained the attribute system, other than that it will always be known as the game that dumbed down nearly every aspect of TES to appeal to normalfags.

the quests in oblivion have aged better than any other TES game, especially when you include shivering isles