How do we fix the horror genre?

How do we fix the horror genre?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 06.33.54.png (854x748, 1.08M)

Zombies aren't scary anymore. Replace them with trannies.

HA HA TRANSPHOBIA SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANSPHOBIA IS ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE PEOPLE USE INCORRECT PRONOUNS EVERY DAY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE THE CIS GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

And just like that, a hood thread is ruined

fuck off tranny

Attached: 1641725466218.gif (386x404, 1.68M)

>Hood thread
I mean that could work too. More "urban" survival horror games

make the world less of an existential nightmare
i mean
look at the freaks that exist out there

The psyop ruined your life. Most people don't give a shit. You only get pushback because people just wanted to play video games.

Trannies have no one but themselves to blame. You degenerates and reprobates get what you fucking deserve for demanding the sane world to play make believe with you to indulge your pathetic deviancy. Kys.

Give the genre to super smart Israeli developers.

Forgot pic.

Attached: kosher kek monkey.jpg (250x218, 6.28K)

How has there not been a pibble-centric horror game? I'm positive my last moments will be someone's goodboy gnawing on my jugular as I'm out jogging or some shit. They are way too common and only rising in numbers. Fuck dogs in general, really.
>MUH HECKIK BABY SURROGATE ARF-ARFS

6/10 bait, try harder next time user. The reddit spacing was a nice touch and the tone was good as well but the CUZ at the beginning gave it away

Glad to know the false flag cyberattack on Israel has officially come to an end. Please tell me more about how playing with female characters makes me gay and what is made for bbc, chosen.

OP posted a pic of Yahweh, leader of the smartest people on Earth. So smart they couldn't decide whether to side with Ukraine and get gibsmedat from USA or Russia and get gibsmedat from China so they chose to stay neutral.

>slowly becoming a woman through hrt
>you don't want to
>you're forced to
>you still live your normal life but slowly turning into a goblin-looking "woman"

what do trannies have to do with horror vidya

Being a tranny doesn't work if you don't pump yourself full of drugs before you hit puberty, and even then that doesn't give you functioning genitalia of the other sex providing you decide to go through the extra step of mutilating yourself. The problem is, nobody that's the age where HRT works is old enough to be making that decision, so all you get is a bunch of failed trannies trying to brainwash and groom innocent and confused kids into becoming passable trannies so they can live their ruined lives through them.

If you kill yourself you no longer have to deal with transphobia.

haha funny monkey haha

Attached: 1641747064479.png (1500x500, 166.14K)

They're just counting the trannies as males because that's biologically accurate.

It's Any Forums. It's all the people here can talk about any more.Your average Any Forums user is a golem.

user, most trannies are white males...

webcomics time?

Attached: 941615528_t9yay-L[1].png (800x401, 505.35K)

He's smiling =)

Have Penny Arcade ever been funny? Just once? It's the least funny comic strip I've ever seen. not one single thing they've ever posted is actually funny.

>trannies are white males
this is pretty funny
they either become a tranny, kill themselves, or both.
whites are in trouble, bros

>HA HA TRANSPHOBIA SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANSPHOBIA IS ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE PEOPLE USE INCORRECT PRONOUNS EVERY DAY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE THE CIS GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

Attached: 1.jpg (785x731, 100.76K)

it was funny sometimes

Attached: 215193230_MAwnG-L-2[1].jpg (800x397, 112.3K)