Robbing yourself from one of the best fights in the game by using summons

>robbing yourself from one of the best fights in the game by using summons
why

Attached: elden-ring-general-radahn-boss-strategy-location.jpg (1920x1080, 145.81K)

because it's what he would've wanted
not much of a festival with only one guy

Best fight? Literally just Hulk smash

using the summons is literally canon, that's why they force you to sit through all that "Radahn Festival" shit.

what this guy saysits his funeral party and it aint much fun unless you are the party
its all up to (you) user

Attached: elden_ring_radahn.jpg (1640x856, 153.54K)

you do realize you dont have to use npc summons just because the game puts them there right?
there are npc summons in other bosses too and you are doing yourself a disservice by using them

like i said user all up to you
in the case of best guy that is what he would have wanted

What do you think is a more glorious and honorable death? Assembling the mightiest warriors of the time to end you in an open field, or having some random nerd kamehameha you from 70 feet away?

Obviously honorable duel
Hes the greatest warrior of all time and you gank up on him
jesus christ how embarrassing

I just stuck to summoning notguts and pot bro for (mostly) cinematic effect

Outside of his phase 3 homing rocks which your summons can actually bait for you they dont do shit unless you pull out like 3+ of them

If anything they made it harder for me cause the fucker would just swing wildly and change aggro randomly

the change aggro randomly is the biggest punishment for summoning everyone, it makes the fight difficult, especially if you are fighting him up close and personal without abusing shields or le magic.

The mechanics in souls games arent some incredibly thought out satisfying experience to begin with. The most memorable parts of the bosses have always been the music, what type of spectacle the boss puts out and the arena you fight in.

Now this is a cope
His soldiers literally started the festival to give their general HONORABLE way out, a final fight against a warrior stronger than him
What part of "spectacle" and "lore" and "canon" is ganging up on him exactly?

Beat elden beast at 120. Came back to him no summons and 4 shot him with my duel ugs

i finally did it, scarlet rot really fucks this nigga up, seems like it goes for the whole fight too

because with a bunch of people trying to kill him at once, it's a fair fight
that's why the festival is an all-out brawl where everybody gets a shot and not a series of duels

>whole world is shattered into pieces and nowhere is safe
>lets have a festival :)

what did miyazaki mean by this

>because with a bunch of people trying to kill him at once
>honorable dead
no i dont think so
all bosses are """"fair fights"""" with summons i guess because they are available
maybe just read the wiki, make a metashitter build and just summon people and use the mimic as well if you dont actually care about the lore implications and learning the game

it was a shitty and underwhelming fight, I wish I had used the summons, it would be at least funny

you can think what you like, but the entire concept of the festival is that everyone gets in there and tries to beat the ass of the stark raving mad but still monstrously powerful demigod that frankly none of you really stand a chance of killing
you're either illiterate or just skipped all the dialogue for that part

>ds4
>lore
Kek

That fight is designed around summons you utter cretin, that's why you can summon like 5 people. From now on i'm just gonna call From fans loathsome dung eaters.

retard

The kino way to fight him is to summon but each of the summons only one time.
You charge him with the rest of the group in stage 1 and then have a duel at the end.

because in my head canon its how he wants the fight to go, hes the only soulsborne boss where using summons is ok and only the npcs you found throughout the game, i only used blaid and alexander

>Robbing yourself from one of the best fights in the game by using the mechanics they very specifically put into the fight for the player to use
Go fight Yhorm if your bare hands then, faggot.

because commanding my legion of retards that do 20 damage is more fun than learning the moveset of a boss that's too big for the screen

>that everyone gets in there and tries to beat the ass of the stark raving mad but still monstrously powerful demigo
Honorably, that is litearlly stated in the game yes.
His soldiers want him to be put down in a respectful manner.
You did do that right user?
You didn't gang up on him right?

>jar knight at the end saying he got hit once and fled

>dawg i summoned you like eight times

>Boss fight designed with summons in mind, to the point where they throw 10 summons into the area on the main way to get to him
>Robbed for using the designed mechanics
U wot mate

Literally all his moves are designed for one person. You would've known this if you actually fought him.
It seems the summon circus was a last minute addition when they realized he was too hard for a mid-game boss.

Attached: R.png (1920x1080, 3.3M)

There is no gimmick to Radahn though, you do normal damage to him with any weapon and he doesn't have massive health pool, summoning does no "unlock" anything about the fight, its just free damage and dishonorable dead for the greatest warrior in the lore.
>That fight is designed around summons you utter cretin, that's why you can summon like 5 people
You can summon people to most bosses, I guess every boss aside from evergaol ones are also "designed around summons"

nah, his bro in the jester outfit wants him to die in the throes of combat, since that's a more honorable death than rotting away mindlessly on a beach
you need to pay more attention

>that health bar
you fought him at level 100?

This guy gets it.
This is also what I mean you obviously robbed yourself from the experience if you genuinely believe the fight was "designed for summons", its not in any in any meaningful way and you would not know it because you robbed the experience from yourself.

it was 50 something I just vit max

Attached: 65.png (604x832, 520.3K)

>robbing the fight from the rest of the dudes who also want to fight him
wow user, not very festive of you

Attached: 6556113213.gif (220x168, 257.86K)