Fine
>Over leveled
Fine
>Used bleed / frost / poison
Fine
>Used consumables
Fine

>Used summons / spirit summons
You're a shitter who played the game on easy mode, and you didn't really "beat" anything.

I will die on this hill.

Attached: Elden_Ring_Magrit_the_Fell_Omen_boss_guide_header.0.jpg (1200x800, 146.54K)

it's in the game

>I will die on this hill.
Then hurry up and die on it.

Attached: 1528421481900.webm (640x360, 362.51K)

If you used your eye's to look at the screen at any point you did not beat the game

OP so salty.

I played the game to experience the level design and atmosphere, I dont care if some retard considers that I beat it or not

>blocking
>rolling
>healing
>parrying
>wearing armor
>being beyond lvl 10
>using torrent
>using graces
>upgrading
NOT (clap) EVEN (clap) ONCE (clap)

I think whorefrost stomp and sword of night and flame is stronger than any summon in the game barring maybe the mimic and a few tanky shield ones

Mimic is not actually the strongest summon, it's just that it works in any build effortlessly instead of having to level Mind, that and it's much less situational. Depending on your build Tiche blows the fuck out of Mimic Tear.

Explain
Or do you just mean shitty fp pool not a factor?

Honestly i put STR with some spirit ash non mimic usage at a higher difficulty then hoarstomp/moonveil users. Alot of bosses flat out do not respond to those moves because they count as "invisible". Its crazy how boss AI instantly reacts to a full screen chug frame 1 but some faggot using moonveil can take 1/10th of Morgotts life bar with a super safe far away weapon art the boss won't inherently respond to that does like 1.5x jumping attacks worth of stagger too. Hoarstomp just lets you turtle as well and is far too big. Ashes are silly but ultimately its just the aggro draw silly and draw away variables of learning the boss. But man there are so many busted weapon arts that are even attached to relatively fast weapons. The only PVE bs against harder bosses it feels like pure STR has is power stance hammer/UGS. Maybe shield with barricade and great spears.

Tiche is stronger then mimic if the user isn't high vigor/armored to a degree. That being said you are right. Boss AI just doesn't react to the ice stomp. Its crazy how shit will read your input in some very mild situations but you can flat out just run away with some weapon arts and never be punished for it outside of maybe outlier bosses that might be acting aggressively anyways.

>is OP
you're a faggot
>make another Elden Ring thread instead of just posting in an existent one
you're a faggot
>telling other people how to play video games
you're a faggot
>I will die on this hill.
go die faggot because From will design their games around summons from now on with how successful ER is. Seethe cope and dilate.

Attached: 1624069910275.jpg (687x900, 102.63K)

Sacred Sword Uchi + Fire Whip FAI/ARC build starting to grab more Dragon Arts. Game has been fun so far. I want to get off of Uchi and into Caestus though.

You experienced a hollow victory
You cheated not only the game but yourself.
You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing.
You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.
It's sad that you don't know the difference of what true gamers are.

>Used summons / spirit summons
>You're a shitter who played the game on easy mode, and you didn't really "beat" anything.
Why does this make shitters so salty they have to constantly make threads about it? Just enjoy the game and don't worry about it, if you are bad at the game its okay.

Cope magicfag, you played easy mode too

a STR chad who used mimic tear beat the game more legitimately than a DEX/INT moonveil faggot, period.

It's fine if you want to play the game on easy mode, as long as you acknowledge that you you suck, and needed a crutch.

Souls games have never been hard and even with restrictions they're some of the easiest action games available. The most difficult thing you will ever be asked to do is time a dodge roll in a 10+ frame window.

That is legitimately baby shit. There are fighting game players that consistently time 3 frame inputs, react in less than 200ms & memorize their opponent's patterns in real time. And these players aren't even winning tournaments.

Stop trying to flex over who rides the tricycle fastest. It's genuinely embarrassing.

>There are fighting game players that ..
But can you?

Fuck this guy and the magic glowing hammer he rode in on

You're half right but it's not my fault boss AI shits the bed whenever you have allies.

Super cringe but i do take this to heart when i play games. I'm always well aware of cheese and try to avoid it rarely using it. I think the only time i used sloth in Nioh 1/2 is when i'm on NG+2 or beyond and i'm too lazy to make a meta build/grind for it. At that point sloth lasts like 3 seconds and is like a tiny opening at best.

I don't blame people who mimic hell i used it for Godskin duo because doing shit like turtling for 20 minutes or spamming hoarstomp behind a pillar is just as cringe/terrible for melee. But i don't want to use it otherwise. Some shit isn't worth learning and won't carry over. But some people will beat ER without so much as learning a single boss pattern. Hell i beat solo STR Morgott/Godfrey first try each time and don't feel like i learned their patterns to a T. But id feel even worse if i just wailed on their backs.

All the speedrunners are just using hoarstomp anyways which goes to show its even better the mimic for just ramming through the game. Moonveils weapon art is just too crazy too. Far too much damage/stagger for a move that bosses don't read/dodge.

Not him but i fancy myself decent at fighting games and can do alot of said things. Its not a great comparison though. Also alot of fighting games is space/decision based and reactions well important aren't always end all be all.

Id more so use action games as a way to shit on Souls combat. More polished/far harder on difficulties above normal/more mechanics for the play to use and deal with. Alot of hard ER bosses rely on one attack to rob you to look out for. Some of said attacks don't feel that great to avoid and just like you dodged a i win button from the boss. Where as NG2 on MNM doesn't even have damage as high as ER but more to worry about and i felt better about beating it.

I don't give a fuck. This game is a bajillion hours long and if I don't phone in like half of these bosses that kill you in 2 hits I'll NEVER FUCKING BEAT IT. It's one thing to beat your head against like 3 filters over the course of a 15 hour game, but this is ridiculous. I'm about to drop out of burn-out, not difficulty, at this point.

Mimic is basically the I want to skip the boss button. I refuse to believe people can use mimic tear and still lose.

Mimic blows everything out of the water if you aren't a fucking moron.
>Give mimic blood grease and raw meat
>Your mimic is now tanky
>Can flask heal
>Can raw meat heal
Even better if you have a broken WA and your mimic starts spamming it. I retried Melina and one shot her because I chain knocked down her with Blamesphous Blade WA with my Mimic.

yeah mimic is bullshit, my friends tried telling me it wouldnt work on malenia because of her healing and I got her on my first try using it. I feel a little bad but eh maybe that flurry should be a little less retarded. Everything else in the fight isnt that hard

Okay, maybe don't make your two-hit game 200 hours long then.

this and dragon spells
greyoll's roar and dragonmaw both knock malenia on her fucking ass. The former debuffing her and the latter doing 3k damage. Rot breath for everything else.

Fuck yeah baby that's how we get it done.

Attached: 20220307043832_1.jpg (1920x1080, 526.99K)