Is Stranger of Paradise some sort of weird psyop? Something about this game seems so jarring and out of place...

Is Stranger of Paradise some sort of weird psyop? Something about this game seems so jarring and out of place. The chaos meme, the 2010's aesthetics and sensibilities, the weird and un-self aware dialogue. Even jack himself looks like a dead in the eyes space cadet. It would be one thing if there were a slew of these games coming out, but it stands as an anomaly, especially being what is essentially Square's first next gen titles from its flagship franchise. Almost as the name suggests, it is a stranger in paradise. Call me a schizo, but something about this not sitting right with me at all. Given Square's ties to Disney (We know their m.o.) I would advise you stay far away from this game. This is text book MK Ultra mockingbird media.

Attached: 2021.06.18-01.12-boundingintocomics-60cc9bbaf288b.png (1920x3413, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the 2000's aesthetics and sensibilities, the weird and un-self aware dialogue
Thats exactly why I'm interested in it. It looks like something that came from the edgelord olden days and it has no self-awareness or shame in it whatsoever

this
It just oozes mid 2000s edge but I fucking love it for that alone.

No, it’s just another low effort kusogame by S-E

t. Chaos

>Call me a schizo
You're a schizo.
Now, I'm going to kill chaos.
Are you in?

Attached: chaosposter.png (800x535, 30.53K)

Vidya butts

Attached: 24678.jpg (975x689, 133.62K)

>darkness so thick I can taste it

Yup. Kind of a breath of fresh air?

>Chaos is a butt

Attached: how do you feel about being raped.jpg (1427x876, 56.92K)

I knew it

SEETHE TRANNY SO SORRY WE LIKE A GAME GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO GO BACK TO NOBODY GIVING A FUCK ABOUT YOU LMAO

t. Rogue Advertising Marketing Dept.

Bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Can't wait to play

Attached: 1623746826038.png (447x378, 11.3K)

based schizo thread
do we know what the linkin park song he plays on his phone is yet?

I'LL CRUSH YOU

This game literally will turn you into a tranny if you play for too long. If you must, play in only half hour intervals at most.

any new memes bros?

I don't give a fuck about you OP.

Attached: 1647191775557.jpg (1920x1080, 141.19K)

Jack says FUCK and punches the lich

Attached: 1623876297262.jpg (1077x679, 63.47K)

>The chaos meme, the 2010's aesthetics and sensibilities, the weird and un-self aware dialogue.

that + the gameplay basically being Nioh sold this game to me

I think the combat looks fun

It's Nomura mixed with Team Ninja. Both of them are stuck a decade in the past.

based bros

Thank you for giving me a reason to download this game's demo. 2010s unhinged emo aesthetic is the best aesthetic. Fight me.

sorry this isn't whatever discord server groomed you this is a video game

OH FUVCK. THE VOICES. THEY'RE GETTING LOUDER. OH GOD. JACK NOOOOO. JAAAAAAAAACK.

He's been among us for so long?

Good, fuck clown world and fuck jews

Missing the best part, he says
>I don't give a Fuck, "jumps up and punches Lich in the face"
straight after the Lich boss gives a long speech about what it, what it wants, you know the typical boss sperg speech.

wtf I love chaos now?

Jack WILL fuck and impregnate me and there's nothing you can do to stop us.

It's just cashing on the post-irony zoomers

(((Lufenians)))