The fuck were they thinking with this pvp?

The fuck were they thinking with this pvp?
I get that the invader should be at a disadvantage but this isn't even close to a fair engagement.
>can only invade a world where a player has at least 1 summon friend
>hunters can be summoned to further gank the invader
>Invader still has half flask even though he is facing more players
>broken meta leads to every invasion ending with you being dragon rot breath constantly being sprayed on you while one player spams anime katana lasers and another shoots you with endless kamehamehas
>even if you manage to lead them to enemies to even the odds the invader now takes damage from their attacks

Who ever made this shit must have fucking hated invaders.

Attached: ogp.png (1200x630, 1015.04K)

Holy shit you are bad. I just spent the last few hours invading at the capital and winning almost every time. Have 99 rune arcs now. Learn to assassinate the host faggot.

>Fair Engagement
>Invader

it's amazing how many people co-op these games. i mean do whatever you want but if spirit ashes are any indicator, the game must play like total shit with the ai just always being broken
i dont see a lot of blue defenders though

>broken meta leads to every invasion ending with you being dragon rot breath constantly being sprayed on you while one player spams anime katana lasers and another shoots you with endless kamehamehas
Just invade at a lower lvl. For me, lvl 70 is ultra comfy for invading. Only Moonveil is a problem at that lvl.
Same. The capital is great for invading, tough enemies and a complex layout helps a lot when invading.

Too bad the colosseums were cut. Team PVP battles or something could have been neat.

>literally only way to win is to bum rush the host and one shot him before his gank squad destroys you

What great engaging fights

You have your gay ass duel signs. Invading is for chads that can handle gank squads.

just use the coop finger item, that lets you see red summon signs and you can challenge people to 1v1s

It's balanced because co-op only means the only people you invade REALLY fucking suck

babies don't like the invasion mechanic so they've been watering it down since demon's souls. back when you could invade people from the beginning of the game unrestricted

People who are disagreeing with you are like battered housewives. Invasions are fucking pointless and Magic is so OP you just get kited by tracking shit. Whole system seems vestigial.

Elden Ring caters to people who really suck because Magic is fucking easy while most of the bosses are cheap as fuck for melee fighters.

>I get that the invader should be at a disadvantage
No, the host should be at the disadvantage. The purpose of PVP is basically griefing and if you are getting invaded you either git gud or get fucked. That's how it should be anyway.

I haven't been invaded yet what do I need to do? I've been waiting to curb stomp some fools

Invasions were some of the most engaging, innovative and fun mulitplayer mechanic that's ever been added to a game. Unfortunately the majority of the population are literal children that cant stand a little ego death, nor have the wits to play the game offline. So we can't have nice things. I wish players were constantly popping into my game. Getting invaded in dark souls 1 was some of the most fun I ever had in a video game. The anus clenching, the lows of defeat and the highs of victory..... all gone.

There are more ways to instagib entire ganksquads than ever before

You need to get the taunting finger from the round table. Then activate it everytime you die.

You're a faggot if you play any souls game for pvp. Square up in a fighting you absolute pussy.

>wanting to invade
>caring about pvp in souls

Attached: Masaaki Endoh.jpg (212x238, 10.65K)

>Invasions were some of the most engaging, innovative and fun mulitplayer mechanic that's ever been added to a game.
This is what fromfags actually believe.
The only instance of multiplayer being cool and innovative in souls was when you played as the boss in demon souls.

The gankers have access to those tool as well but there are three to four of them so they can overlap them

If you're an invader you should be sneaky like an assassin and time your kills appropriately. Fucking whiny pussy.

>Playing on a PS4 with no PSN sub
>Non-NPC invades non-existent
>Summoning non-existent

Life is good.

Yeah, but they're gankers so they're almost guaranteed to be stupid as fuck and get greedy and charge right into your nuke

>invadersissies malding
love to see it