Triangle Strategy

>you don't solve problems using Pythagoras' Theorem

Attached: ts11.jpg (2498x1440, 1009.87K)

Wow that's ugly

wow you're gay

I'm in chapter 11 and I am wondering if there is a single character in this game who isn't corrupt

Anna

Is it just me or is missing a 90% chance to hit way too common?

Attached: 1401840752763.jpg (380x380, 50.15K)

All p*nks must die.

None of Serenoa’s inner 7 are corrupt

Alright just unlocked this guy and although I think you would have to be literally retarded to not know you get him eventually, I spoilered it anyways.
How good is he? I'm looking at having to drop Jens, Warcrimes, or Anna to fit him in and I'm leaning torward Warcrimes because I don't use Julio so he does fuck all 90% of the time. Dragon Shield is good, yes. Extra turn is good, yes.
Medina can give extra turns every time she goes if I want though.

Attached: ts12.jpg (2498x1440, 828.07K)

Imagine being so indoctrinated into the tendie cult you pay full price for a game that looks like a n64 game in 2022, when elden ring just came out for the same price on ps5

>tfw they won't let me kill civilians

Attached: butmuhwarcrimes.png (474x429, 367.45K)

imagine being such a console warrior retard you don't even see that that's an emulate screenshot. Guess those 'cinematic experiences' really do rot the Snoy brain.

Also, Elden Ring was great. I already beat it. Must be hard for you to play it with that 25 FPS though and being terrible at vidya through years of watching Snoy movies, huh?

Attached: er61.jpg (2560x1440, 317.2K)

>buying games

The Aesfrost military police guy who shows up to arrest Savrog for illicit salt dealings isn't corrupt, he's just operating under the assumption that his own boss Gustaldof also isn't corrupt when he totally is.

you get the most kino battle of the 3

The LAW must be respected.

if you care about graphics so much, why do you play games on the Snoystation Nogaems 5 instead of a PC?
CHECKMATE RETARD
>So we must choose. Ignore the Snoy lashing out with his zero games to play, or laugh at him, bringing great shame and more arm cutting self harm to him
>Benedict, bring forth the Scales of Justice

Attached: hahah.jpg (1921x1080, 646.43K)

Ps5 is more powerful than pc, retard, especially for elden ring

>guys trust me I know about The Technologies
last (you), goodbye Snoy. Feel free to hang around the thread since you don't have any vidya to play.

Attached: techilliteratesnoys.jpg (1695x614, 178.29K)

>that his own boss Gustaldof also isn't corrupt when he totally is.
the emperor can't break the law, you just committed treason

BRING OUT THE SCALES. Do we order pizza with thin or thick crust, Any Forums?

thin

thick

Stuffed crust

>literally says "I have less pieces on the board now" out loud in front of everyone in regards to his siblings dying instead of just thinking it
Is Gusta autistic?

thick

Drop Anna because he's a frontliner and lategame needs less stealth segments

I'm not too far in but I'm curious how different things go if you hand over Roland, does he just fake his death on his own and come back?

Fuck all y'all, pan pizza.

Hmm... I enjoy both types, personally.
(This one will listen to reason)

No, he broke international law by not reporting the rock salt in the mine to the Consortium.

Although the Consortium is kind of a joke, the enforcement branch is basically non-existent. It's no surprise it was so ineffective

>Drop Anna
she was the first one I promoted... bros is she really not good? oh nonnononono

international law is illegitimate, you just committed treason again

might be the right play. My first three promos to third class were Erador, Rudolph, and then Serenoa. She's still rank 2.

She's good but for endgame she kinda becomes meh since you have to go all in or stealth which leads to her or however is doing the followups getting killed.

Roland is a gigantic faggot who fucks sandnigger men.

She's good when there are mages that need assassinating.

Morality: Thick crust
Utility: Thin crust
Liberty: Deep Dish

t. Frederica