How bad is the "unfinishedness" of npc questlines in ER?

How bad is the "unfinishedness" of npc questlines in ER?

Attached: ER_KEY-ART-scaled-e1623411764381-740x380.jpg (740x380, 36.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uP1qMOPdaLA?t=53
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like half of them

I was mad I couldn't finish Jon Snow's quest.

It's pretty bad, though if you were just playing blind you'd probably just chalk it up to not knowing how to progress the quests because the bulk of them are super easy to miss in part or in their entirety. The fact that a lot of the NPCs you meet early on like Melina, Haight and Nepheli are the most unfinished also adds to how bad they feel as a whole.

>meet blind noble lady
>gives me a note to give to her father, commander of a keep or something iirc
>i have to talk to some fuck named edgar at the top of a tower that i didn't find because i went straight to the boss room and killed him first try
>no idea if the noble even mentioned him because it happened the night before and my memory is foggy
i have that fucking handkerchief in my inventory forever now

Lots of things you meet early are very forgettable and only have a couple steps, like even saying half are complete is generous

It doesn't fucking matter. Even the unfinished ones have as much going on as any of the finished ones in past Souls games, and the others are greatly expanded.

I wanted to save her bros.

more than half the NPC's either have no resolution to their questlines or have really shitty resolutions that don't make sense and make you go "wtf just happened"

anybody else get fatigue just from booting this game up

This
If you didn’t speak to him before killing the Leonine misbegotten but instead talk to him after killing the boss, he doesn’t even acknowledge it.

Anyone figured out where the fuck the nepheli thing goes yet?
That can't possibly be everything.

sorry, user! us at FromSoft forgot to finish that one! oops! :^)

You're lucky if you finish even one quest desu

>Nepheli
>Kenneth
>Hewg/Roderika
>Diallos
A lot of them just go nowhere, and the ones that do, just do the Fromsoft thing of "character goes arbitrarily insane or dies offscreen haha".

They're really shitty quests. To the point where I'm not going to bother with most of them outside of Ranni's after a first playthrough, the payoff is just garbage and makes the world worse. Fia and D can just sit in that Roundtable forever and make it feel less barren.

The Fia & D quest is so bad.
>Here take this, I need you to find a mysterious stranger.
>walk into adjacent room
>find mysterious stranger

Literally dark souls 3, except the npcs and their quest are somehow even worse despite the game being open world!

Is this the new discord topic of the day?

>ds3
DS3 had shitty quests, but they all had some kind of closure at the very fucking least. half of ER's quest are unfinished.

I don't really know because they're obscure as fuck and too convoluted to try to actually complete.

But I do want to know what the point of the big arenas are. There doesn't seem to be any way to enter them.

I'm 30 hours in, and I have to say it is kinda bad, quests are the usual nonlinear type like every FromS game, but this time is even worse since the game being open world makes it even easier to miss many steps of quests along the way, the way the game was shaped on this regard is literally a double edged sword

Biggest fucking waste of digits I've ever seen.

truth get

you must be new

Attached: bdb.png (1459x675, 150.25K)

>implying this was a waste

Checked and based

Attached: 1559831698806.gif (589x589, 1.77M)

OH NO NO NO NO FROMFAGS BTFO

youtu.be/uP1qMOPdaLA?t=53