So... the Halo tv show is going to be fucking awful, isn't it?

why my nigga got the weed eyes
youtu.be/2uryUbFQOKY

Attached: whomstve.jpg (2048x1151, 157.68K)

it being awful just means its staying true to the source material

It will be

Attached: craplo_series.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

The only good things about halo are Halo 2 and Under Cover of Night, so probably.

was there even one straight white man in that trailer aside from Chief?

No. Literally.
In the first trailer there was an old white male, but i can garantee you he will be portrayed as a CHUD.

what is this??

A review from the first two episodes.
Apparently theres 10 characters the story follows and 7 of them are women, the other are Keyes (Black) and some Faggy spartan (Black), masterchief is the only white male of the show with a prominent role.
Also the CGI is bad except in some shots, apparently the longer the CGI scenes the worst it got, like if they only had budget for the first seconds of each scene.

It's a video game about killing aliens in space with your m8s. Anything post-H2 that increasingly tried to take itself incredibly seriously just missed the point of the franchise.

Attached: 1620393186332.jpg (1024x984, 148.52K)

There are so many niggers and women in this... If there are women and niggers then its a 0/10 on my book I don't see how it could get any worse maybe just add some tranny and faggots I don't know or care

>WOOAAAH DAH MATAH CHIEEFFF!!!
>ON MEE SOLJAAAAHHSS!
>ECHO MIKE!
>OSCAR CUNT!!!
>IM A SOLJAAA LIKE MASTAH CHEEEFFF!!!
American shit. Halo was a dogshit series when it came out for children and now those children are millenial scum ruining culture.

>Keyes (Black)

They made the Keyes black? Why the fuck? We already have Johnson which everyone loved

>Chief takes off the helmet within a single episode
>A fucking human in a leadership role within the covenant
>Chief/other Spartans learn "da truth" about the Spartan Program over the series rather than already knowing, but being indoctrinated from 7 years old/war being the only thing they know/creating a mother/offspring relationship with the woman who kidnapped them
>Removed Cortana learning about *something forerunner related* while on Reach and choosing to ignore the Cole Protocol while escaping on The Pillar of Autumn to see what it was finding Halo, replaced "find Halo, win the war".

I'm going to pirate the series and hate watch as much as I can handle, but this is going to be awful, I love 343.

Keyes is Black.
A spartan from "Silver team" is black.
The faggy whiny rebel retired Spartan is black.
Miranda is a Mulatto.
Theres an indian MAAAAAM just to copy the expanse (its the girl in the lower right, at least the bitch in the expanse is sexy)
The main heroine is an ugly asian, of course she had to be ugly.
Only white male apart from the Master Chief is a senile old man.

>They made the Keyes black?
so they can make his daughter black as well

Not only that, the leaks from last year talked about a subplot about racism, racism in fucking Halo, kek.
343i got buttfucked by Paramount, Microsoft got buttfucked. An ant killed a Lion.
I guess cinema truly is the most powerful industry, just not the most profitable.

>takes place in the future
>barely any white people
lol

it's funny because most people believed that if a larger threat like the covenant threatened humanity, all that racism shit would be sidelined real fucking quick in order to tackle the greater problem

>343i got buttfucked by Paramount
user I wish it was Paramount that was buttfucking 343i, then it might of been decent. Game Freak make Pokemon games and The Pokemon Company make everything else Pokemon related right (anime, merch, movies, etc), but 343 make everything Halo. Kiki Wolfkill didn't leave after Halo 4, she's been working on this show since then, Bonnie Ross and Frank O'Conner are executive producers on the project. Everything in the show was approved by 343.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (711x1024, 74.78K)

>all that racism shit would be sidelined real fucking quick in order to tackle the greater problem
which is exactly what happened in-universe effectively. There was an inner/outer colonies civil war, Spartans being outer colony kids bred for war to quell outer colony insurrections, but then the Covenant attacked before they were deployed on any humans.

Well let's see, it's being headed by Kyle Killen who did The Beaver and Mind Games and Steven Kane who has nothing noteworthy to his name. But there are talented people on direction duty

Really it could go either way

I'm just looking more at the casting choices, which have been extremely suspect thus far. The best casting at this point has been Halsey, even Master Chief sounds like some irishman, completely different from his normal voice

Holy fuck this is worse than I thought.

not entirely true, they were deployed to humans a few times

Nah user. Hollywood has been known to not give to IP holders demands, it hapened in the 2000s when nobody accepted Microsoft's/Bungie's input in the story, it happened here again.
They gave that bitch Kiki the illusion of freedom and ownership, but i guarantee you that they didn't give a fuck about her ideas, she might be a dumb roastie, but even she knows a human raised by the covenant and giving the focus to a random ugly-ass chink isn't good.
All these dumb ideas scream HOLLYWOOD to me, even more so seeing the latest Star Trek series.

Attached: DSC09998.jpg (1500x1125, 263.11K)

The asian bitch is going to be the main focus of the show. Calling it now. Also yeah, it looks like shit.

>seriously just missed the point of the franchise.
Which was what exactly? Because the first game made it clear that mankind is on the verge of defeat and annihilation
>racism in fucking Halo, kek
Well yeah the alien races in the covenant has a lot of hostility toward each other

There wasn't racism in Halo, inner vs outer conflict isn't racism.
It isn't the same thing.

>Charlie Murphy as Makee, a human member of Covenant who opposes her own race.
>human member of Covenant
THAT'S NOT HOW THE FUCKING COVENANT OPERATES

>Halo was a dogshit series
What a dogshit take.

creative freedom prease understand

halo 2 took itself the most seriously out of the OT

>humanity is still around at all without white people

Doubt

Didn't the Covenant literally believe that Humans were heretics to be killed?

YES

kek, well the cast alone was a dead giveaway but that furthers shits on the franchise alone.

They were somewhere along the lines of humans were an affront to their entire religion.

Sorry it's been about 2 decades for me, getting senile

humans need to be genocided because they prove their religion false and without religion to unify the covenant it quickly falls apart

Even worse, the mere existence of humans proved their religion to be a SCAM.
So they needed them exterminated on sight.

I didn't mean to say it was literally racism, I was highlighting that humans in halo stopped another conflict with themselves immediately to focus on the Covenant.

>All these dumb ideas scream HOLLYWOOD to me
I'm the opposite, all these dumb ideas scream 343 writing too me, but we both at least agreed that this is going to suck. I'll see you in the hate watch threads, just don't pay for the show.

I wonder how this TV show is going to justify that then.

everything everyone said is true, but also I want to highlight the Prophets know the religion is a lie thanks to Mendicant Bias and only start the war once he tells them their religion was founded on a mistranslation.

circa Halo 2 development at one point it was considered Humans were literally Forerunners so then the entire conflict would have been a religion dedicated to humans was killing humans.

Attached: mendichad bias.jpg (542x542, 84.05K)

dang, this seems pretty good after all

Attached: file.png (586x974, 468.99K)

it's not, it's going to shit all over everything

So I guess this is the human in the covenant

Attached: Gross.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

>justify
She'll press buttons the covvies can't like in the games, such as kidnapping Johnson/Miranda in Halo 3. As for her character, and this is a completely blind guess, child solider bred for war blah blah thematic comparison point to the Spartans etc, hell maybe they'll go one step further and make her a Spartan wash out and do a "oh yee gods we created our own monsters" narrative.

Attached: 1554338603393.png (1500x1500, 896.89K)

>circa Halo 2 development at one point it was considered Humans were literally Forerunners
That was a thing in the first game as Guilty sparks mistook Chief for a Forerunner.

>"A fitting end"
Damn, these shills aren't even doing a good research.
This is embarrasing even for a paid shill like me (Far Cry 6)

>As for her character
It's not a blind guess
>Charlie Murphy as Makee, a human member of Covenant who opposes her own race.

it's not gonna justify shit

>I'll see you in the hate watch threads,
I'll see you there, user.
I of course won't pay a dim.
My country has Paramount+ and all their series are in pirate sites minutes after they premiere. (not the USA)

>As for her character, and this is a completely blind guess, child solider bred for war blah blah thematic comparison point to the Spartans etc, hell maybe they'll go one step further and make her a Spartan wash out and do a "oh yee gods we created our own monsters" narrative.
that's 1000% what's gonna happen and I hate you for being right

is this gonna get released week to week or are they dumping all the episodes at once?

>circa Halo 2 development at one point it was considered Humans were literally Forerunners
Oh yeah, I even thought this was a Bungie thing until 343 Industries changed it with the Promethean stuff or something.

Yes user, I was replying to people talking about that character description, I was extrapolating from that?

Attached: cheers cobba.png (494x677, 532.15K)