Why is this overrated game being shilled this much on Any Forums?

Why is this overrated game being shilled this much on Any Forums?

Attached: FMXwdaQXwAocm4w (1).jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)

>popular thing.. LE BAD!!

Take the L, shazam mongrel, and go back.

> biggest game of the year is being posted on the alleged video games board
Shocking

>rags writers are... le bad?

Honestly you have to be a paid shill to call this game the best game ever made. There's literally nothing special about it. It's just another darksouls clone but open world.

>Honestly you have to be a paid shill to call this game the best game ever made. There's literally nothing special about it. It's just another darksouls clone but open world.

It is way better than any of the dark souls games

Oops, forgot pic.

Attached: 4pd2u0.png (472x468, 72.12K)

>best game ever made
Nah, but it is really fucking good
Far better than the absolute gutter trash that has released lately.

Nah it's being shilled hard here massively because Any Forums is home to the most insane Fromsoft dicksuckers on the planet. Tops Nintendo, Sony, Undertale, and many more fanbases by far.

Its kind of disgusting that people can hold this opinion when they've probably played less than 10 games in like 5 years and didnt even beat Elden Ring either. At some point you are just part of the herd.

Brand power, like apple fags.

This. Nobody is arguing that it's objectively the best game ever. Shazam fags are just moving the goalpost.

Nah, its because it's a good game. Good games make lots of threads, thats all there is to it.

>overrated
Nobody thats played the game would say that.

>There's literally nothing special about it. It's just another darksouls clone but open world
You are entitled to your opinion, and I respect it. Why can't you respect the opinion of others, are you an infant?

Fpeepeebpeepee

Hey faggot, I've finished over 350 games since the start of 2020, and Elden Ring is a 5/5.

Attached: babby.png (603x600, 346.63K)

Whatever faggy fanbase you contrarians are from, you fucking WISH you got a game as good as Elden Ring in your particular series.
Go fuck yourselves, I'm on my third playthrough of ER and I'm still having fun.

It's the worst of them all because of the shitty open world.

legitimately cant think of many vidya fanbases worse than fromsoft. theyre easily on the level of smash tards imo

I played it and I would say that. It's 7/10 at best.

No you haven't and even if you did people on Any Forums are not really the people I was talking about anyways.

So you don't even disagree that the game is good? You just want to jab at people enjoying a new game they enjoy?
You must be fun at parties.

same. Was my first fromsoft game too and it made me puzzled as to why this series is so esteemed.

>thing popular
>therefore thing bad
truly the most original Any Forums opinion. Now take your meds and have sex, incel chud.

I think they did a great job with the open world. I find neat shit all the time. Plus if I get stuck on a boss or area, I can just fuck off and do other shit.