Gaming Chairs

Your chair does have lumbar support right, Any Forums

Attached: Office-Chair-Ergonomic-Desk-Chair-Mesh-Computer-Chair-Lumbar-Support-Modern-Executive-Adjustable-Rolling-Swivel-Chair-Comfortable-MID-Black-Task-Chair.jpg (3456x4232, 453.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

2ndhnd.com/collections/giroflex/products/giroflex-g64-draughtsman-chair-recovered-black
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sit on a white plastic chair i stole from a bar

No, I have an IKEA Markus and it ruins my spine every time

I sit on a cheesy cheap chink chair with the back fucked up, I wish I could lean back without it tipping me out

>Not having your computer desk hanging over the edge of your bed
Neck and right arm are fucked though

No, I did find a good website which sells refubished office stuff for cheap though. Was considering this one.
2ndhnd.com/collections/giroflex/products/giroflex-g64-draughtsman-chair-recovered-black

I use recliner

bought this bad boy ikea HUVUDSPELARE
pretty good so far

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 040445.jpg (306x504, 24.84K)

I have an IKEA Gruppspel and it's definitely not good on my back. There are no good chairs.

I buy the cheapest office chair I can find. It lasts for a few months, and then I buy another.
It's cheaper than buying one of these ridiculously overpriced chairs that will break in a few years anyway

Do deadlifts and stop drinking soft drink and you won't have spinal problems for the rest of your life

Kneel.

Attached: titan omega.png (1000x1550, 584.26K)

I have an Ikea Flintan that went flat on me after a year. Gave me spinal nerve compression, so I got a cushion. Plan on replacing it since I'm changing apartments soon anyways.

Attached: flintan-office-chair-with-armrests-black__1007241_pe825960_s5.jpg (900x900, 140.27K)

I sit on an old computer case I no longer use. Pretty comfy once u get used to it.

I sit on the edge of my bed and play vidya gaems.

Where's the Herman Miller chair?

They seem to have okay prices for aerons

If you aren't poopsocking in a 24/7 rated dispatch duty chair, can you really call yourself a gamer?

Attached: index.jpg (1920x1080, 137.29K)

I'm using one of these bad boys

Attached: stool.jpg (474x592, 35.07K)

>autonomous
these niggers literally just sell rebranded chinese chairs at a 300% markup and give them to youtubers free to shill for them

That was just a convenient image search result.

>Need to replace the casters
>50 bucks for the replacement ones from their store
Wtf?