JUST UNINSTALLED THIS DOGSHIT FUCKING GAME AFTER 10 YEARS OF PLAYING I CANT FUCKING STAND THESE MORONS I GET IN MY...

JUST UNINSTALLED THIS DOGSHIT FUCKING GAME AFTER 10 YEARS OF PLAYING I CANT FUCKING STAND THESE MORONS I GET IN MY FUCKING TEAMS I HAVE NEVER PLAYED SUCH A BAD SEASON EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THIS GAME IS LITERALLY FUCKING RETARDED AND INCAPABLE OF REASON OR LOGIC I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT BROS IM NEVER COMING BACK THIS LAST GAME WAS THE FINAL FUCKING DROP

Attached: ab6761610000e5eb1c2306662a30b657f6118e23.jpg (640x640, 77.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IDx34E5PK2I?t=356
youtube.com/watch?v=HqmSsohNILI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/IDx34E5PK2I?t=356

Better late than never

Play Dota you stupid nigger.

that's what you said last week and then you immediately reinstalled it

You're going to reinstall soon anyways because you love having an excuse to rage. League is addicting because it makes you angry.

MEDS

see ya in one week

Adults play Dota 2

>10 years
please tell me you're at least high diamond

good for you

Attached: 1637697543122.png (378x304, 15.75K)

same here bro I used to play in season 2 and stopped at season 5 and went back for nostalgia and it's so shit uninstalled after a month

see you today

Welcome to the real world
It's still shit, but nevertheless better than LoL

t. 1,5 years witthout playing

I never hear of anyone legitimately enjoying this game. It's either people trying to get their friends to play, or them complaining about the game. Why do people play it? Where does the dopamine come in?

>playing league past season 5
so does Any Forums really..

Attached: 1621322698368.png (704x400, 100.13K)

Nicola and bart

see you in 3 hours

It's fun when you're not autistic and just play it to play it instead of for rank or stats
Dota is better though

>Play alone
>Win some, lose some, no big deal

>Play with a friend
>34 lose streak and counting
>Literally 17% winrate

Attached: 1633814227311.png (764x718, 118.47K)

>Why do people play it?
There are two camps.
The first is people who legitimately enjoy MOBAs. This group consists almost entirely of eastern Europeans and Koreans. They're sometimes really nice people to be around, but never engage them in playing a MOBA. They can and will turn from the nicest people you've ever known into the angriest motherfuckers who have ever walked the planet if you make even a single mistake.
The second party is sadder: People who are desperate. League of Legends is full of really cool character designs that pander to a wide spectrum of people, and many people who play the game got sucked into the game by seeing a cool character they wanted to try playing as/fuck/marry/etc. None of this camp enjoys League of Legends, but they play the game and buy the characters' skins in the desperate, vain hope that Riot Games will consider that character popular enough to put them in a good game, or a high-quality Animation thing like Arcane, or literally any other form of media that allows them to appreciate their favorite character without having to actually play League of fucking Legends. You should feel nothing but pity for these people, and if you know one, and their favorite character gets put into a better piece of media, do your part as a good friend to celebrate and help them rehabilitate into games that aren't total fucking dogshit now that they're no longer bound to the shackles of LoL.

Attached: consider-the-following.jpg (600x451, 25.28K)

I haven't poalyed the game in 6 year but I Still watch this guy's videos to see how the spaghetti code keeps gettign worse and worse

iamgine still palyign this broken hunk of trash, fuckign loser

youtube.com/watch?v=HqmSsohNILI

you're a worthless junkie, you'll be playing it in a week, tops

>Why do people play it?
Addicted to it. It's the truth. I was addicted to it for 10 years too. I would play even though it would make me angry. Truth is there is a lot going on behind the scenes that gets you hooked. Even starting a brand new match is a big dopamine hit. It's the
>What will happen now it's all new
Feeling. It's not good at all. Like heroin. Best to just stop playing

this game is designed for aram only playing it competively doesnt end well for the average user.

>uninstalled and haven't played in over a month

Attached: Feels_good_man.jpg (200x205, 14.24K)

why the fuck would someone who just quit league play "league but if it was still ugly as shit"?

I feel sorry for people addicted to games like these. You know you could just play something 1v1 like a fighting game and never deal with teammates again, but we all know most people are too cowardly to actually want to be tested like that too.
It's a big reason why the communities in these games are so bad, they're full of people coping hard trying to reconcile this. They need the safety that playing in a team gives them, but they hate that same team too so they're just tortured.

I played League. It was fun for a while, but I got bored so I quit. It's just your average online multiplayer competitive game. Shitting on it is literally just a meme, people do it to fit in.

good, but, imagine playing this shit after 2012 at best. Man, you fucked up.

>You know you could just play something 1v1 like a fighting game and never deal with teammates again
But then I'd have to play fighting games