Works on my machine

Attached: works on my machine.jpg (640x512, 72.97K)

Elden Ring runs on high settings on my laptop, I'm quite surprised.

Am I autistic with face blindness, or does that guy look like Billy Boyd?

Attached: dxh279q4maj31.png (350x350, 282.47K)

Except the people whining always pretend they have this rig

It runs on base ps4 so you shouldn't be surprised

This

All I'm seeing is based. What's your issue?

Autism, he looks nothing like him.

rigs like that are always a i7 860 and a 680ti lol

Is water cooling safe? I know a bunch of builder type people say it’s great for their noise autism but the idea of having plastic water pipes flowing across your system never seemed like a very bright idea to me

Necron monoliths can run pc games?

>game with ps3 graphics
>Durrrrrr it runs fine on my laptop durrrrr

The usual, lag spikes and stuttering every time i do something too fast like using the boost on torrent (the horse) or one of those giants does a double attack but it seems that everyone has that problem I'm sure they'll patch that, some day

Well yeah, it should run well for almost anyone then if it's not that graphically intensive.

that pc probably had a 780 or something

Redpill me on a monster energy based cooling system

>Thinking all that matters is graphics when it comes to optimization

Attached: 1541702055149.jpg (365x364, 13.75K)

custom might be, but AIOs make more noise than air coolers because more moving parts and risk of leak in the future + corrosion and other shit clogging the pipes over time

air is generally quieter but 2-3c warmer in turn but that makes no difference, a d15 and u12a competes with 240-360 rads.

The temp diff is negligible.
The noise diff is noticeable.
But when an air cooler fails, the PC shuts itself off. When a water cooler fails, the PC takes a bath.
Personally I don't see it as worth it, unless noise is an absolute must-avoid for your environment. Otherwise, a good air cooler works great.

Higher end air coolers outperform most aios for less money and no noise, last I checked. You do get fewer spikes with water though. The only time I'd run water is with some unlocked AMD bullshit.

>The temp diff is negligible.
>When a water cooler fails, the PC takes a bath.

Attached: 1647111947494.png (512x478, 154.52K)

Same family tree perhaps, but different faces.

As with many hobbies, the higher you go the more diminishing returns you get. Custom watercooling is a noise precaution and a visual soectacle, but offers next to no improvements over enthusiast air cooling solutions.

I prefer fans myself and the bigger the fans are the more they keep things cool and the less they have to work so my system is pretty quiet.

People who are into liquid cooling might do it because you don't need to have the huge heat sink and fans on your processor and they like to overclock, but I don't really care about those things. The more you overclock, the more you're going to be pushing your liquid cooling system and the sooner it's going to fail too and they only last a few years before the liquid goes all funky and you have to replace the entire thing too. I'd rather have a simple set of fans and if one goes bad you can easily replace it.

It does though, a proper non AIO loop will be quieter and better performing than you will achieve on air alone, if it was pointless then no one would be water-cooling at all. Its more expensive, but don't talk shit that isn't true.

>unlocked AMD
when intel is the hotter one rn in terms of actual load and package power

The noise difference is negligable too. Noctua makes air coolers that are both quieter and more effective than most water cooling setups. The only real reason to use water is for the aesthetic.

It IS pointless. People use water cooling because snake oil, or simply for aesthetics. Just about any water cooling setup is going to look more interesting than Noctua's deliberately ugly brown and brown fans, but Noctua air cooling will actually get you BETTER temperatures than all but the highest end, most expensive water cooling, and even then you are talking about a 1-5c difference.

Remember, Water cooling requires fans and pumps, air cooling requires only fans. In the end, water means MORE moving parts and therefor more noise.

The unlocked cores and threadrippers have a habit of throttling under any load and water keeps the temps from spiking as quickly. Not sure what intel is up to in that regard.

That's actually the polar opposite of whats happening in the current market
Its a bunch of 12 year olds with an iGPU telling people you cant run games unless you're on a 3090 because a youtube benchmark running everything at meme settings dipped to 89 fps one time

Can you prove anything about what you're trying to say? Air cooler fans are not even the same fans used on radiators.

Nigga got the whole alchemy lab for a PC