Games like Kings Field?

Saw a post months ago about games today being ADHD incarnate. People rec KingsField.

Played it, loved it. Need more like it. Soulsborne can fuck off, just not my gig.

Attached: qYQDf.jpg (640x480, 49.74K)

Ultima Underworld.
There really isn't much out there unfortunately.

Any first person dungeon crawler, really.
They'll fulfill your desire for exploration and seeping atmosphere.
I recommend the Etrian Odyssey games and Legend of Grimrock.

Stygian Abyss

Arx Fatalis

Attached: arx 2014-04-20 02-21-14-96.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

Legend of Grimrock 1-2
Arx Fatalis
Eternal Ring
Shadow Tower
Shadow Tower: Abyss

if you're okay with non-dungeon crawlers, I can recommend some slower games in general:
Thief / most stealth games
Gothic
Abe's Oddysee
Darkwood
Darklands
Grim Fandango
Ico
The Last Guardian
La-Mulana
Papers Please
Pathologic
Planescape
Kenshi
Shenmue 1-2
Morrowind
The Return of the Obra Dinn
Zork games
Riven
Myst

Ultima Underworlds and Arx Fatalis are the kings of this genre.

Ultima Underworld, Arx Fatalis, Shadow Tower, The first two Armored Cores surprisingly, Wizardry, Legend of Grimrock, Etrian Odyssey, Sword Coast whatever its called, fucking some of the Rance games.

Attached: 1343511827382.jpg (500x375, 32.62K)

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THE FULL SOUNDTRACK ON YOUTUBE

Attached: KFAdd1_JAP_Cover_Front.jpg (450x773, 72.36K)

is this the new hardcore game? the games arent even good and very fucking terrible dungeon crawlers.

Devilspire

Elder Scrolls Battlespire
Daggerfall

Is there like a best version of Ultima Underworld? I want to try it.

Lunacid comes out tomorrow (EA though)
Also Monomyth (never fucking ever)
Also Devil Spire (a game that actually released but is procedural from what I know)

Also nothing else cause the immersive dungeon crawling genre is dead as fuck. Last big game was literally Arx. The latter two mentioned above are made by Any Forumsirgins.

Attached: lunacid.jpg (1920x1080, 396.29K)

>tfw no King's Field V[R] game for PSVR2

Attached: 44444.jpg (1080x1707, 319.04K)

Probably GoG version with roland MT32 emulation.
The latter part is finicky though.
I never had a problem with the original GoG one. Hope you like piano keys as footsteps though.

Before someone recommends it: The unity version has AI problems and discontinued development.

Thanks, gog it is.

The CD version. Also the piano key footstep bug is easily fixed with a dosbox config file edit, GOG is just trash at setting up the base configs.

Personally I think the Souls games are most similar to these, but maybe you'd enjoy Wizardry or Might and Magic.

To fix the piano keys bug, just go to your UW.CFG file and change the sound and speech lines to:
4 7 220 1 sound
2 7 220 1 speech

As an Oblivion baby, I did play chunks of Daggerfall on Unity. But fuck I really do want to sink my teeth into; Mount and Blade, Gothic, Morrowind and this.
What would you suggest I start with?