ITT: TECHNOLOGY

ITT: TECHNOLOGY

Attached: 15973648119921.webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

I hate seeing good gameplay and mechanics wasted on a shit story eith shit characters. Thanks again jews

can you go pacifist in this game?

take your meds, you're obsessed. yes the director is jewish, that's not his whole identity, he's a sjw and actual judaism forbids homosexuality.
you can't blame the jews for japanese games having awful gameplay now, can you.

it literally doesn't matter, too. you can skip the cutscenes and just play the game.

dat aim assist, consoletards are a joke

Grounded difficulty LoU2 was the most kino play through I've ever had

it's an optional setting.
no but if you know what you're doing, or try hard, you can stealth many areas. some scripted events at least force you to kill stuff.

>yes the director is jewish
Stopped reading there. I accept your concession

>can't read
ok zoomer

based

>yes the director is jewish
Cope and seethe.

it literally is his whole identity

There is a webm where Ellie is hiding on a sofa. Anyone have that one?

Violence good but sex bad. Thanks Snoy.

Attached: 20200508011610_1.jpg (1920x1080, 469.61K)

Attached: 16452261413433.webm (480x480, 406.6K)

you can skip a decent amount of the more open area battles by avoiding the patrols or skipping the zone
you can't avoid every single fight though and some stuff might be harder to avoid than what it's really worth unless you enjoy that aspect of getting around stuff

easily one of my favorite games of all time. the fact that it makes retards on this site seethe and shit their pants endlessly is just a bonus

>ps5 fans go loud for this
jesus that's why I hate modern video games

I knew I'd get one of you troons to reply lol lmao

> A 9mm blowing that many brain chunks onto the wall

Attached: 1641350646690.jpg (648x484, 57.79K)

TLOU2 has a sex scene so it’s ”japanese sex bad”

only against the last boss

That's not technology. It's a simple script that anyone can write in pretty much any engine; have a collision box for the brain and when a projectile hits the brain collision, spawn a bunch of new projectiles in a random cone along the vector of the original projectile and give them a limited velocity. In this case the new projectiles just have brain matter models and some custom physics that makes them 'stick' to things on impact. All easily done with even the most basic of game engines.

Those blood splotches dripping down tho... that's engine technology. You'd have to project an animated texture onto the normal map of the underlying surface. That's not something you can just script in.