Stranger of Generidise

VINDICATED! fuck all of you shills and your months of faggy Facebook marketeering with LE EPIC CHAOS RESPECT JACKS STRENGTH memes.

Attached: 1647275021257.jpg (1080x968, 215.82K)

Still buying SoP
Still waitin for an elden ring sale

>73

Attached: 1644944044272.png (137x124, 23.78K)

Do people here actually care about reviewer scores? It takes a pretty bad kind of autism to care which game is rated higher by """paid critics""", but for a game like this I thought the whole point was that it was authentic cringekino that went against the open world AAA shlock thats been pumped out for the past almost decade

>Any Forums is sucking game jornalist cock now
pathetic

Attached: 1621786840238.jpg (1155x1155, 123.4K)

Attached: 1624495969769.png (500x553, 232.42K)

Why does it have to "go against something"?

>Now
Did you forget Elden Ring suddenly making journalists opinions worthwhile?

did anyone here really expect these “gaming” journalists to understand this KINO?

Jack is a strong, manly, heterosexual white man, of course tranny bloggers will give the game a low rating.

They understood elden ring just fine. :^)

>Listening to reviewer scores
>ever
One moment you're like "NOOOOO DON'T LISTEN TO THE HEKKIN' REVIEWER SCORE! BOTW IS A SHIT GAMEEEEEEEE"
The next you're foaming at the mouth about a game being shit because the reviewer score isn't above 80.
Make up your fucking mind.

Attached: 1429822953575.jpg (960x960, 131.69K)

Fucking hell, how old are you?

>edgykino penalty
Feels about right

It's a pretty good score for this game considering how many problems it has.

Barry, Please...

If a game has an aggregate yellow score then it's likely shit. I doubt you can even name 5 exceptions. No, "i'm a le contrarian with shit taste" doesn't count.

>always do the opposite of what critics say

Attached: babylonmeta.jpg (658x403, 90.86K)

This board is full of ironical shitposting 20 years olds who shills Blizzard, FS, Capcom and thinks that the tortanic was great.

But user, botw is kino. Sorry about your shit game

>read reviewer who gave it 1/5
>literally keeps praising the game and even says he enjoyed the crazy story
>but the story is "unsophisticated" so it deserves a 1/5
are gaming journos finally hitting movie critic level pretentiousness?

also stop being an obnoxious newfag OP

>Any Forums is one person
Take your meds.

Where were you when stranger of paradise flopped

Attached: 1647277193873.png (1080x1616, 365.67K)

Yes because they are all college journo rejects.
Shoving all of the gaming industry into Commiefornia and NY resulted in this type of shit.

reminder that critics gave Diablo3 9/10 average reviews, even thouhg it was literally, objectively worse than Babylon's Fall at everything they criticized BF for

I dont give a flying fuck how this game sells or what any review or yourltube faggot thinks.

I like the game therefor I will but it and I WONT care what others think

Higher than FF15, Barry.

Attached: 1640347026487.png (1395x1552, 706.62K)

they also shilled this, they are all paid, and they are all butthurt towards SE after 7R and XIV mindbroke them hard.
The fact that CHAOS is making them mald brings me joy because the game is literally good at all, and jack is based.

Attached: 1580584054660.png (691x338, 57.48K)

>botw is kino
Never said it wasn't. Personally don't think it should be any higher than a 91 at best, but whatever.
>implying I wasn't talking about OP being a two-faced nigger
You first.

Attached: 1618093736765.jpg (434x400, 104.17K)

FF15 is dogshit too. One of the worst games of all time, next to stranger of paradise of course

>Fatal Frame 1
>Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
>Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number
>Earth Defense Force 4.1
>Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
That's 5.

If the whole point of something is that it's garbage then it's just plain ol' garbage

Nope, we green BAYBEE!

Attached: 1647277535791.jpg (832x789, 133.1K)

I except the game will have a reception more similar to Days Gone, where all the critics gave it a shit score for it not having some sophisticated narrative, even though everyone else liked the game as a whole.

Andromeda was hated far before release, while most people like the SoP demos and apparently the game is more of the same

Attached: dg.png (670x340, 64.62K)

>i'm a le contrarian with shit taste

Days gone underperformed and the planned sequel was shit canned. Flopped hard.

Let me guess, they are bitching about the story not being written by a Sony executive and comparing it to ER.

>reminder that critics gave Diablo3 9/10 average reviews, even thouhg it was literally, objectively worse than Babylon's Fall at everything they criticized BF for
diablo 3 was mediocre as fuck but you're gonna have to explain to me how its even worse than a heavily panned by everyone game released a decade later
>they also shilled this
>63
okay user, the "do the opposite of critics" suddenly doesn't apply there does it?

both nu-blizzard and nu-square enix are fucking terrible

My bad, PS4 version was yellow. Replace it with Killer7 then
How are ANY of those contrarian you fucking faggot?

>DoA5
Shut the fuck up

If the game is
>Japanese
>rated poorly
It's the best game ever.

>Days gone underperformed
lol no it didn't. It sold 10 million copies
in fact the director went apeshit on twitter rightfully attacking Sony because the game did great financially and had great reception with the people who actually played it, but Sony canned their planned sequel only because the journos gave it shit scores