Modern Sonic games: Suck balls

>Modern Sonic games: Suck balls
>Other vidyas who transition into the modern era: Really good
>Vidya Movies: Fucking suck
>Sonic Movies: They’re actually good

The Monkey’s paw works in mysterious ways.

Attached: 258DEF77-299D-43F4-9BD4-35D27A716709.jpg (819x1024, 141.12K)

The first sonic movie kinda sucks, but if I really really reach for it, it kinda lines up with the first game?

From what I've seen of the 2nd movie's trailer, it seems to be in line with the 3rd game's plot to a large degree.

Still kinda cringe desu.

>Sonic Movies: They’re actually good
lol
lmao

You people are lapping up this pedowood slop like its gold, its so easy to trick sonic fans.

Sonic is annoying and makes Robotnik seem like the real protagonist... which is honestly fine and weirdly works better that way.

Robotnik's character actually develops, Sonic's stays the same.

>Humans in sonic
Still the worst decision of them all and super mario odyssey for some reason decided do to it too, looks bad and uncanny I don't know why it's even a thing.

>the monkey's paw
Oh, so you just learned that phrase off reddit a minute ago and think you're real hot shit, huh?

Humans are fine but they need to be stylized anime people

The Monster Hunter movie was pure kino.

It's easier.
People get taught in animation how to animate humans.

>sonic movies
>good
You guys got so used to shit that a mediocre film like Sonic look like "good"

You can't actually believe that.

First movie is not bad, but the Second one look good precisely because it is sticking to the plot of the last Good sonic game.

I mean Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 are still decent, but they will run out of material after that.

You got so used to hating everything that you can't find enjoyment in anything.

>People pretending the Sonic movie isn't shit because they falseflagged a CGI abomination and "changed" it to "accomodate" people's wishes.

The New Coke scam still works I see. This movie was on par with Smurfs and Sherlock Gnomes but with Sonic as the designated "blank slate the average popcorn-muncher recognize".

1rst Sonic movie is okay, but it's not that good. Design wise, fans were clearly able to prevent a turn to the worst.

Now It's impossible to confirm this, but it's possible that this "stick more to the source material" might have been what made the second movie stick more to the plot of the games.

Anyway, the fact the story look closer to the game is why people are rejoicing right now.

Mediocre =/= bad
but also Mediocre =/= good
Also what stop me from saying the same shit about modern sonic games?
>you can't find enjoyment in them user,it's your fault

It was still kinda bad thanks to the premise alone because it crams in unnecessary human characters and real world bullshit but for what it actually was, it was at least better executed than most and mostly entertaining the whole way through. Still schlock but it was entertaining at least.

>Sonic is annoying
I mean, he has been since he was able to talk. He's the same character he always has been minus the more recent TOO PAST COOL attitude he was given in Sonic Adventure.
>makes Robotnik seem like the real protagonist
Hardly justifies it. Robotnik is part of DUH GUB'MENT which the movie already sets up as not really good, plus Robotnik is shown to have zero redeeming qualities beyond his genius. He's narcissistic and his motivations for scientific advancement aren't even for the greater good. He's not after Sonic's power to solve an energy crisis or benefit the world in any way, he just wants it to satiate his own curiosity and solve his own energy needs. He has zero intent on sharing his discoveries because he doesn't see anyone but himself as deserving of their benefits. He has zero regard for ethics or life itself and is purely an unhinged wackjob from the start. Sonic's obnoxious behavior foiling him at every turn and making him go even crazier is hardly development. It's just an increase to his power level to make him the same threat but worse in the sequel.

>Dr Eggman
>Mario
>Princess Peach
>not humans

kneeger

Their respective movies are going to be like a glimpse into a timeline where Sonic is king and Mario is utter shit. It's fascinating.

makes me sad i will never be able to convince anyone to see it with me and i no longer have a car so i can't even see it myself like a loser