THEY'LL NERF EVERYTHING, RIGHT???

THEY'LL NERF EVERYTHING, RIGHT???

R-RIGHT???????????

Attached: file.png (250x250, 106.4K)

We'll be lucky to get a patch that fixes bugs. Nerfs are out of the question

>nerf all the fun shit so I can win internet cred with the big boy hardcore players
There's like a 100 different fucking things in the game you cunts think are OP if we let you have your way you would fucking nerf all fun out of the game as well

Attached: 74000.jpg (575x499, 29.59K)

They should start with boss healthbars.

user it's painfully obvious they don't give a shit about balance this game

Who cares? Already beat the game

that's because there are like 100 different things that literally just brake the game and make it super easy mode and allow you to just stand still, spam L2 and win game

who gives a fuck its a single player game no one has ever gave a single shit what pvp fags have to say about anything

>nooooooooo you cant just beat my super hardcord game for hardcore gamers
dont use the fucking different 100 things then dumbass

They have a track record of nerfing the fun things, so yes. PVP is a cancer.

you newfag thirdies dont know that they used to care about ''''''''balance''''''''

But they didnt' like all the hate they got for the straight sword in das3. no no no, they didnt like that noise one bit. So instead of trying to bother with balancing, FROM decided to just focus on the other end of hte issue and made their bosses as hard or annoying as possible so it doesn't matter what tool you use - your satisfaction you gain from the victory is your choice.

they've gone on record that they won't look at balance until much later

good games are supposed to be fun I dont give a flying fuck if the starting sword is fucking broken and OP

if anything they will just increase FP costs across the board for ashes of war

They usually nerf a few random things but they are pretty clueless. There is no way they will nerf all the broken stuff in ER

this
frankly they should just buff the shit that isn't on par all the "broken" and "op" shit

>being this desperate to pretend to yourself the game is hard
souls games were never hard you fucking losers imagine getting this autistic about people beating the game a different way from you LMAO

Attached: 1560745596870.png (554x554, 47.42K)

what are you on about cunt

dont mass reply

Isn't the scaling fucked?

I don't really care if people use them or not I'm not one of those people, but the abundance of them is so obviously just laziness. There are a lot of spells/ashes of war that serve no purpose outside of combat but are in every way just inferior to many others that function the same way but do a slightly different thing and just 5x more damage.

If it would be just a few then people would probably be ok that's just OP, but things that get stronger regardless of your build that are actually tied to weapon upgrade level just makes it so that any type of character you make, you can always deal insane amount of damage just makes no sense, at least make it scale to your build so you have to build around being strong with that particular thing

Instead you just pump stones into a weapon and pick an ash of war you like and off you go you can now steamroll the game

certain things like mimic tear, hoarfrost stomp etc. are almost undoubtedly going to be nerfed at least by the time the DLC for the blatant pvp arenas arrives, and probably way earlier