Same game except you have to run 20 miles from point a to point b

>same game except you have to run 20 miles from point a to point b
>nothing interesting or significant between point a and point b
>here, fight Ulcerated Tree Spirit for the 15th time just because we had to add a boss here :)
>maxed out weapons deal a fraction of what they would normally deal to late game bosses
>boss difficulty sometimes feels like it was designed around the expectation that you can summon spirits
>best example is Melania, her moveset is not too complicated but because her tankiness vs your damage output with maxed weapons the fight drags out for too long, the moment you summon a spirit/mimic your damage output increases and the boss becomes a cake walk
>unnecessary crafting system that adds nothing to the game
>faith builds early game are trash because everything moves so quick by the time you cast your dragon fire breath you are already dead
>you need to parry bosses 2-3 times minimum to get a riposte? why didn't they just add a posture bar like in sekiro
>unable to get invaded unless you summon a coop, it could have been left to the players choice if they want to play pvp while soloing instead the game hand holds you and forces you into playing with a friend to play against random players online
this game is a 6/10 at best compared to Fromsoftwares masterpieces like bloodborne, dark souls and sekiro, the only good thing is that you can replay the game in many different play styles, but quality has definitely taken a backseat in this title. The fact that everyone praises it as the game of the decade by games media only proves how out of touch they are, dark souls 3 was a better game than elden ring and that was not their best title

Attached: elden trash.jpg (403x389, 19.85K)

youre right OP

but now we know what an open world dark souls would play like. That's valuable in and of itself.

tldr
touch grace

tldr
filtered

t. zoomers with low attention span and adhd issues, go play some fortnite kiddos or go to bed since you have monday morning math class tommorrow at 9

>complains about ER
>calls us low attention span zoomers
the absolute irony, go back to Fortnite

>t. retard who doesn't know how to meme properly

me complaining about ER doesn't equate to me hating the other Fromsoft titles, imagine being this autistic that you feel a criticism of fromsofts new titles is an attack on your personal choice in video games lmao

>unable to get invaded unless you summon a coop
There's actually an item that lets you get invaded without summons.

>me complaining about ER doesn't equate to me hating the other Fromsoft titles
It does actually because it means you never actually liked them, you just go along with the status quo like a good little zoomie.

if you had read what i typed in the op post instead of just jumping to your stupid little conclusions you would have felt really stupid just now, i did say i das1, bloodborne and sekiro were masterpieces, but what can you expect from a 15 year old zoomer faggot who cant have the attention span to read a few sentences, bet you never read a single book in your life

filtered and seething

go to bed zoomzoom tranny

I just woke up, zoomzoom sheep

>complaining about every single aspect of the game
The game was clearly not meant for you. Go play some other game instead of shitting things up for everyone else.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>ALL GAMES MUST BE CATERED TO ME
>NOW ADD IN A PRESS X TO WIN AND WALK DOWN LINEAR HALLWAYS WITH CONSTANT VOICE LINES TELLING ME WHERE TO GO EVERY 5 SECONDS MODE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
>OR I WILL KEEP SEETHING!!!

why can't i voice my opinion about a game im disappointed with on a chinese basket weaving forum?

>anyone who says anything bad about elden ring must be a ubisoft drone who never played or liked any other titles from fromsoftware
the absolute state of zoomer trannies

>anyone who says anything bad about elden ring must be a ubisoft drone who never played or liked any other titles from fromsoftware
unironically yes, git gud

>boss difficulty sometimes feels like it was designed around the expectation that you can summon spirits
WOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE GAME WAS BALANCED AROUND THE PLAYER USING THE TOOLS GIVEN TO THEM? MIYAZAKI MORE LIKE MIYAFUCKAYOU

you have already proved that you are a double digit iq ape you can stop shitting up the thread now with your zoomer opinions

git gud, zoomie

its true that you can use whatever the game gives you to play with but for some reason i expected the spirit summons were to make it more accessible for noobs who didn't want to learn and persevere like it used to be in the older souls titles but the difficulty for some of the bosses is completely skewed and made it either extremely difficult and tedious to fight solo or a complete ezmode by using spirits, they did not balance it properly is all im saying

They balanced it fine, now go upgrade your spirits at the spirit vendor in the same room as the blacksmith, showing that From placed them on the same level of importance as the weapon in your hands.

>they balanced it fine
they did not, why does my +10 bloodhound fang only deals around 5% of the hp in the first phase to melania per hit with 60 in str/dex? if it had dealt 10% like it would have in any other souls game with maxed weapons vs late game bosses i wouldn't be forced to summon a spirit to boost my damage