So, uh, Elden Ring has been a smash hit, yeah. It's exceeding all expectations, I don't know if you've seen this...

>So, uh, Elden Ring has been a smash hit, yeah. It's exceeding all expectations, I don't know if you've seen this, it's doing great. So great and addictive in fact, that girlfriends of gamers are now afraid that their ring will be 'elden' by the time their boyfriend starts giving them attention again!

Attached: jay leno tonight show.jpg (679x1024, 142.3K)

This is beyond reddit cringe lmao

good effort, better than the political crap hacks try to put out these days

Is that Tucker Carlson

I miss him

Attached: kazunori yamauchi jay leno.jpg (1920x1080, 120.61K)

Based

Cringe as fuck, go kill yourself. YWNBAW.

Kids these days got it too good ese, they got this "Elden Ring," yeah?
The only ring I got was from the back of my elden mom's hand while she screamed "GEORGE STOP ASKING ME FOR VIDEO GAMES! YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME, RUN DOWN TO THE LIQUOR STORE AND BUY ME SOME LOTTERY TICKETS!"

Attached: MV5BMjY4NDgwODUyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTAyNTE2Mg@@._V1_UY264_CR7,0,178,264_AL_.jpg (178x264, 8.03K)

Underrated

More please

>So, my son was telling me about this new computer game that came out recently, you heard about this? Yeah Elden Ring. It's like a game that you play...(silence). So, he asked me if I wanted to try it and of course I'm not really one to play games given that I'm...A DECREPIT OLD MAN...(silence). But this Elden Ring, I got it. I actually got it way back, I told him, and he was impressed so he said "Well now you've got to show me how good you are and I so I said I'd give it a whirl and by God it was impossible, I couldn't hit a damn thing. So after a minute or so I gave the controller back to him and I said "It's impossible I can't figure this out for the life me" and he said "But dad, I thought you said you had Elden Ring?" and I said "Yeah, that's what I call my crusty fuckin' asshole!"

Attached: norm-macdonald-metoo-louis-ck-roseanne-barr-tonight-show-canceled.jpg (1309x1309, 301.17K)

Would you let Jay Leno drive you around in his Mclauren that costs millions of dollars now

>lmao
kill yourself or stop talking

Nice

Attached: underwatercity.png (1059x155, 47.99K)

Haha

Letterman

Nigger i will slap you

Attached: 1641586118867.jpg (829x501, 45.27K)

So I'm playing Elden Ring. You know what I hate about fantasy worlds? They have all this fancy magic and crazy powers but there's never any working toilets. You're telling me they can summon meteors from space but they still have to shit in a hole in the ground?
And then I meet this character called the Dung Eater and I'm like "oh, well I guess that explains it."

Attached: MV5BMTM4OTkwNzg3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc5NjcyNw@@._V1_.jpg (1363x2048, 566.59K)

Anybody want to do games besides Elden Ring? I was thinking of writing a Triangle Strategy Benedict war crimes joke, but I don't want to disrupt the flow.

>My wife comes home late one night with Dung Eater on her arm
>She says, "Honey, this is the ugly mug I've been cheating on you with"
>I say, "I can't believe you'd do this to me!"
>She says, "I wasn't talking to you"
>No respect, no respect at all

Attached: EE1659A4-7ECD-4CE5-AE08-BD7D6D5FF4FC.jpg (432x552, 107.63K)

This thread is lame.

Attached: 1647186987582.jpg (604x383, 13.86K)

decent

yjk

Attached: 1627675551249.jpg (1024x1001, 85.82K)

Key based

Why do all japs have such disgusting teeth.