DBFZ

Why did this game die so hard? Literally everyone is playing one of these 3:
Blue Gogeta
Vegito
Lab 21
And they simply have the best tools in the game for every situation almost to the point of playing a different game that everyone else has to play

What the fuck happened? The meta has always been shit but now it's worse

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 2.01M)

>Blue Gogeta
>good

lmfao

Have you played the game at all since they buffed him?

I'm surprised this Arcsys game has lasted so long. DBFZ2 is coming for sure

>I'm surprised a game about the biggest and most profitable shonenshit has lasted so long.

I have no idea how they're going to do dbfz2

More movie villains and OCs, maybe add Time Patrol/ Dragon Ball Heroes characters.

this game just doesn't seem like a game where you can really have your own "style". Everyone just finds the most effective shit and uses it over and over in a generic way.

not reading the rest
died due to no rollback

I like A21 (labcoat) spin Sheev attack.

Attached: sothisistreasonthen.webm (800x450, 2.36M)

You people will always complain about something. if it's not one character, it's the other.

Attached: dab coat 21.jpg (1920x1080, 564.28K)

it's by far the most successful Dragoball game. what are you talking about?

As a fighting game competitively it's in ruins, there's literally no variety
Pretty much

hmm sweaty, we're not talking naruto here

Whens the last time you played? He went from like bottom 5 to top 5 in like 2 patchs

Pretty much this. I stopped cause I realized after about a month or so that its just the exact same combo into itself over and over again. I like that the game has big combos, but you only have the one that you try to get off on your opponent each and every time

This is almost every fighting game now. Strive was the first game I'd played in years that was any good.

actually no

best way to do a DBFZ2 is to do a DBFZ vs Shonen Jump

Recycle the entire roster of the game for the base.
Bring other DBFZ characters
Then you have the DBZ audience happy, now add other franchise that spics love like Saint Seiya and Naruto.

That will have incredible sales

It didn't really die, dude. It's hype steam ran it's course.
Shit, the Cap*ucks that shilled DBFZ in spite, didn't stick around since they can't stomach animu fighters.
You might as well be hoping there's a DBFZ 2 down the line or something else if Bamco decides to let Arc do a Jump Allstars.

Attached: 1647033929952.jpg (414x282, 16.8K)

You have no idea what you are talking about, right?
Do you think you can just slap other series on that shit and it magically works? Mechanics, systems, balance? I don't want it to truly become a party game (inb4 it already is)

The mechanics and system of DBFZ are pretty good and fun which is why thee new top tier characters just make it unfun
I think this system is too good not to use for more tag games like a shounen one would be good or a DBZ X Something else

Thats a little weird, since they nerfed the game overall from what i have seen and heard.

>Balance is garbage(Mid-Low tiers dont exist)
>No variety in any characters bar maybe a command normal
>Entire meta is infinite blockstun someone/block their vision
>Characters by themselves are ass without sparking/assist
>TODs are encouraged and fucking everywhere
>No scaling on the most commonly landed moves

Its a gorilla game and always has been. The only reason its survived so long is the image, otherwise fucking bardock and gt wouldve killed the game.

Strive is simple and the system is decent but it's got room to grow, and grow it has
But at its core is a game about matchups more than anything and even if there isn't much variety in strings/combos at least you still get the essentials of a fighting game, outplaying and outsmarting your opponent with the tools you're given
It's not fair when certain characters have better tools just because
You can't even reflect some pressure in DBFZ