Tell me straight Any Forums will Gt7 eventually be released on PC?

Tell me straight Any Forums will Gt7 eventually be released on PC?

idk if i should by a ps5 and just start playing now but for some reason gt7 gives me the feeling it will be one of those tittles sony releases on PC for the first time.

Attached: i1zQaUoHUCSlPC.jpg (1920x1080, 493.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/pndwey/definitive_compilation_of_leaked_geforce_now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will never be on PC

unlikely especially because of the gay online requirement

Has the same chance of releasing on pc as persona 5

i don't think so

I hope it comes to pc because logitech g920 only supports pc/xbox. Been playing with gamepad but dualsense features are great

As long as Jim Ryan and Hermen Hulst are in charge, the chance is almost 100%. They won't rest until they make PlayStation completely irrelevant.

with how Sony is these days it's not unlikely. I wouldn't wait for that longer than a year though.
See rather if buying a PS5 would be warranted for more than 1 game. There surely is something else you might want to boot up

Nvidia leak confirmed it last year in September, just wait

>just wait 5 years to see if some "leak" from which 90% has been bullshit comes true

A lot of titles have been confirmed/released just in couple months. This list will only continue to be confirmed

Forgot this
reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/pndwey/definitive_compilation_of_leaked_geforce_now/

Yes.
If you buy it you are the cancer killing videogames.

What the fuck is up with you niggers and begging for everything on pc?
>Gears thread: "w-will they ever port Gears 2 and 3, bros?"
>Fable thread: "Fable 2 pc when?!"
>any Vanillaware or Fromsoft games thread: "port of [game by either company that isn't on pc] when???"
Seriously, shut the fuck up already. pc-onlyfags are beneath mobile gamers to me. You guys would be so much happier with a console but you're too stubborn and retarded to snap out of the pc gaming shilling.

GT7 is the closest actual-vidya and PSOne esque game concept you will find these days.

>Always online
>MTX
>PSOne
What the fuck am I reading?

If you have a PS4 or PS4 Pro just play it on that. I bought the 25th anniversary edition so I could play it on both my PS4 Pro and PS5 and while it's definitely better on the PS5, it's still a pretty good looking game on PS4 and runs the same. I wouldn't lose sleep over the worse graphics if it means you not being forced to buy a PS5 from a scalper.

Deracine was on that list and I really don't see that getting ported. It uses almost the same engine as Bloodborne, but they won't port that? Not to mention that it's almost 4 years old.

>gacha shit
>ps1 esque vidya

neck yourself you corporate cockholster

100%, but it will probably take a long time

Go get a ps5. The game is amazing.

>mtx
>always online drm
lmao no