Azur's Glintstone Staff is NOT the best staff in Elden Ring

Prince of Death's Staff is objectively better:

>I am at 60 Int and 60 Faith. Lusat's +10 is 314 at sorcery scaling while Prince of Death +26 is 326.

>I tested both staves using Loretta's Greatbow.

>Lusat's initial 1st shot: 1069.
>-and 2nd shot: 891.
>Prince of Death 1st shot: 1162
>-and 2nd shot: 968.

>So you see Prince of Death is better if you are going for Int and Faith in equal measure, but Lusat's is better if you're only pursuing Intelligence.

>Let's say if I increase my Int to 65 or 70, at that point Lusat's will out perform Prince. But, for me, it's still not worth it since Lusat is *still* 50% more FP/costly.

>Prince of Death also boosts necromancies (but not Rykard's Rancor for some reason).

Attached: prince_of_deaths_staff-elden-ring-wiki-guide.png (200x200, 4.25K)

Carian Regal Scepter is the best staff in the game because it looks the best

I hold Carian Glintstone Staff in left hand for sword spell boost

A chick weapon for chick mages. Fag.

>60 faith 60 int
doesn't matter, nobody is going to pvp at level 300

Isn't the commonly accepted meta range around 125-150

Golden Order Seal is probably the best seal for the same reasons, I doubt many people went pure fth/int though, but Prince of Death and Golden Order are what I used until I realized all the incantations and sorceries in the game are worse than the weapon arts of certain weapons.

>until I realized all the incantations and sorceries in the game are worse than the weapon arts of certain weapons.
Moron.

Prove me wrong, I dare you

I already know you're full of shit. There's too much in this game.

Oh, so you're speaking from an area of inexperience with the game? That certainly doesn't discredit your opinion entirely you fucking retard. Maybe talk to me about the balance after you've spent more than 20 minutes playing it you fucking idiot.

The game isn't balanced. Deal with it. There's dozens of ways to fuck people over and it's all absolutely retarded.

Just pop a fire curse and walk up to people. Done.

>The game isn't balanced
Yes, that's my point, sorceries and incantations are easily outclassed by certain weapon arts, you are a retard.

And weapon arts are easily outclassed by certain spells, you are a retard.

>outclassed by certain spells
Give me one example that isn't Comet Azur with the infinite mana flask. It's very telling that you insist you are right and don't give any examples as to why.

You're both retarded. Weapon Arts are bugged and actually make spellcasting *more* powerful.

Royal Knight's Resolve adds a perpetual 50% increase to damage that continues to run when it's supposed to only affect your first attack.

Shit like Shotel Art + Fire of Sin = You just die. No swinging a weapon necessary.

Comet Azur with an infinite mana flask is pure PvE.

It's not even broken. You can only do that once before resting.

>pure PvE
Yes, I don't care about the pvp at all in this entry

>It's not even broken. You can only do that once before resting.
Well, you can flatline a boss in seconds so I'd say it's pretty overpowered and also not fun at all.

>I don't care about the pvp at all in this entry

Then I don't know what you're arguing for, since Sorceries trivialize this game more than any other.

>Sorceries trivialize this game more than any other
No, Moonveil trivializes it far more efficiently, most sorceries can't even compete with the starting spell let alone Moonveil when it comes to dps/fp investments.

> since Sorceries trivialize this game more than any other.

Other than Comet Azur, no they don't.

Most ranged spells do shit for damage and bosses are fast with gap closers

Carian Slicer is literally the best spell in the game and it's just a magic straight sword

Why would I use that piece of shit staff?
The Golden Order seal is leagues better.

Attached: Untitled-.png (2478x1178, 2.87M)

>Carian Slicer is literally the best spell in the game and it's just a magic straight sword
And since it east up FP it's a magic straight sword with limited uses making it worse than a normal straight sword by default, these faggots insisting magic is easy mode in this game have not played it and always only cite Comet Azur, it's incredibly annoying. The only other real argument I could see is for Pest Threads and that's only applicable in bosses of a certain size and it takes too long to cast IMO.

Well, Incantations are better, but there is no seal that can cast sorceries so I used both of those to cast both.

its 99 and anyone who says otherwise is a redditor

>Lusat's +10 is 314 at sorcery scaling
but its 354?

Attached: unknown.png (390x537, 222K)