Speedrun is literally just figthing 3 enemies in the entire 36 minutes and only ever spamming that frost stomp ash of...

>speedrun is literally just figthing 3 enemies in the entire 36 minutes and only ever spamming that frost stomp ash of war
holy shit its boring

Attached: file.png (640x480, 289.23K)

then watch the all rememberances run instead?

first time watching a speed run?

Most speedruns are boring

All speedruns are boring

>babby's first speedrun
Most souls any% speedruns are fighting like 2 enemies and a ton of running.
Also Elden Ring is sub 40 min now, sub 30 incoming

there is a faster speedrun already but its the same strategy

What do you mean, skipping content is boring?

Yeah, it's a speedrun.
Most of them are boring. It's why SM64 speedrunning is popular, you have to actually play the game

>wtf bros did they just. . .
Yes. They did just.

Attached: 1647106480647.jpg (3000x4000, 2.62M)

>No all bosses no hit run
I sleep.

Attached: sleep.jpg (1192x738, 103.97K)

you can skip everything in sm64 with BLJ's
the kool kidz kategory is 120 star which requires actually playing the fucking game.
maybe non any% categories could save this game, maybe a all bosses or all bosses no frost stomp or whatever arbitrary restrictions make the combat fun to watch, but i doubt it. speedrunners are autists obsessed with fast, why would they intentionally run a slower category.

Tomba 2 speedruns are kino
Fucking zoomers

>why would they intentionally run a slower category.
Same reason why the popular categories aren't always any%
I mean you mentioned SM64, it starts to get interesting to watch with 16 star and 120 is the most popular category I think

Speedrunning only becomes interesting when wild glitchy mechanics are abused. Otherwise it's just showing off how badly the game was balanced.

sure they are always skipping shit but even in other DS games you have to kill a bit more bosses than here, also you need to pull off way more tricks and abuse bugs, here its mostly double jumping skips and respawn abusing

>watching someone else play games instead of playing them yourself
lmao yet I'm the zoomer okay buddy

So you want the game to have more bugs?

>Dark souls 7 thread
>Anyone here not being a zoomer normalfag
Sure thing kiddo

I want more roadblocks, DS1 had the bells you had to rung somehow the biggest game from made has the least amount of things you actually need to do to finish it

user, it's about finishing the game as quickly as possible. Making it entertaining doesn't really factor into the matter.

welcome to speedruns. they're for autists only.

it's probably why only specific categories of speedrunning are interesting enough to check out

Its down to like 39m. And yes speed running any% is boring af, its just abuse and glitches to get to the end by...any %. Speed is the only thing that matters. Just wait for a like all remembrances run that shit will be good

>Open world
>Roadblocks
Pick one.

From could've put in a a check so the last boss of Farum Azula doesn't even spawn if you haven't killed Fire Giant and got to the forge, but they didn't.

Because if you're in Farum Azula then you must've beaten that part, and if you beat the last boss there you skip right to the ash capital.

all the other souls games, especially DS1 are "openworld" in a sense yet they could do it there
they should have atleast made some check to see if you beaten atleast 75% of the remembrance bosses

Why?

Haven't watched it but pretty sure the record is at like 37 minutes now
>99% of speedrun is sprinting past enemies
Yeah no shit, it's a souls game