Ruins the whole fucking game by including an easy mode for shitters

>ruins the whole fucking game by including an easy mode for shitters
Sekiro is still peak Fromsoft

Attached: 1620710896680.png (200x200, 17.4K)

if it makes you feel any better they still complain that its too hard

Mimic Tear sucks, it's only good for no-Mind builds because it's the only okay option since it costs HP. Even Oleg is better, the AI sucks on the Mimic Tear

>dont use it
>????????
>problem solved

Mimic tear is shit, where are my black knife bros at?

the game sure is ruined when I have to not use this one thing. all the souls games were sure ruined because of those avoidable things that made the games cakewalks.

nope

Attached: 1554349579346.gif (372x200, 1.32M)

game's only as hard as you make it user

>CSGO is ruined by including the AWP which is an easy mode for shitters
>it should be pistol only. if you buy weapons you didn't play CSGO

niche is insane too if you do rannis questline and get the evergaol there.

>Sekiro is still peak Fromsoft
>Adventure game with terrible exploration and incentive to adventure.
kek. BB was the peak.

shut up faggot

Attached: shinobi_firecracker-upgrade-material-sekiro-wiki-guide.png (256x256, 32.72K)

>he's still seething over the mimic tears
I'll use it and there is nothing you can do about it faggot.

mimic is only as OP as your character would be without an FP limit. only mage fags complain about how OP mimic is.

How is the game ruined by having strong tools only attainable in the mid to late game exactly?

i hate people that use any sort of weapon or magic, peak fromsoft!!! real men use fists only!!!

fucking moron

it also has 20x your hp and can trade blows without a care. it's op on all builds

>niche
???

How can it break the game? I haven't even found it yet.

better goddamn be for 130FP and having to beat Alecto

It's literally your character but doesn't have to act by the rules enforced on player characters so a ton of health, poise, unlimited consumables and mana.

mimic gets staggered easy and bosses can easily kill it unless you went out and got glovewort ahead of your current expected level to make it stronger. thats fine but you cant complain about an OP item if you went out of your way to make it stronger than expected for your boss.

Shitkiro has the worst combat in the series

>ruins the whole fucking game by including an easy mode for shitters

You've always been able to farm and overlevel.

>other people have fun in their own way
>game ruined
Why you can just let other people to play the game? or you don't have self control and you just use the easy mode too?