Elden Ring Lore thread

>Who the hell is Shabriri? Is he a formless one? How does he possess the body of Yura?
>How did Irina come back to life as Hyetta? Her body isn't there when you go back to the place where she's killed.
We can assume the frenzied flame of chaos gives grace to those innocent who are wronged unjustly.
Like Irina, and the (jewish) merchants who are holocausted.

But how does Shabriri have a life still ? Is he a ghost.

Post more lore snippets so vaatividya and other scum can steal from this thread.

Attached: shabriri-grape-key-elden-ring-wiki-guide-200.png (200x200, 11.16K)

>WHO IS MELINA I NEED SOLID PROOF NOT HEADCANNON
>Why Godwyn was killed. Out of revenge, just chosen randomly or just lmao
>Are Nox offsprings of Numen?

How do you continue Nepheli's quest after you give her those ashes? And is she related to Hoarah Loux somehow?

You can't. It's cut content or bugged.

>why was Godwyn killed
Ranni wanted to off her half brother and kys'd herself at the same time so shed lose her body and Godwyn loses his soul. The result of which is Godwyn becoming a rotting abomination at the bottom of the erdtree.
Why did she do it? So she can start off a wild chain of events that lead to the Shattering, as she probably knew Godwyn was very dear to their mother.
>Nox/Numen
What are the Nox and numan? Idk?

Maybe? They both share the same last name Loux.

So Albinaurics = black knife assassins?

albinaurics are a liurnian slave race and a tenuous connection between raya lucaria and the nox

not possible. Albinaurics have white blood and Black Knife assassins have black blood.

Please elaborate more. Why are they legless? Who's the giant Albinaurac lady?

I know it's gonna be a wild goose chase since there's no lore supporting it.
But why is there a grave in iji's body?
Other trolls don't seems to have anything like that.
Or it's not a tomb, but one of those ancient glyph stones we saw in the queen chamber?

Attached: Iji.png (1920x1080, 3.89M)

Might be remembering it wrong but I think the Carian troll enemies have that too. Maybe just something they do? Is there a lore reason why the trolls have the chest cavity at all?

Whats the in lore explanation of invasions and cooperation?

They are both simply different types of fingering.

Someone redpill me on zanzibar

>The result of which is Godwyn becoming a rotting abomination at the bottom of the erdtree
Yeah I don't understand why that would lead to him turning into a giant fish thing

As far as I know, Melina is very connected to the Black Knife Assassins - she uses the exact same move set as them if you summon her for Morgott fight. She also has a "purpose" given by her "mother in the tree" but not once she directly states that Queen Marika is her mother. We know that in the tree is only Marika=Radagon and Elden Ring/Beast. I currently think that Melina is a daughter of pre-godhood Marika since she said that she is around for a long time. It would also connect Marika to Black Knife Assassins even more.

>Melina
There is no solid proof retard. She's a part of Marika
>Godwyn
Ranni had to destroy her body to live. Had she merely tried to kill herself the rune of death would have killed her completely, killing Godwyns soul made it so that only Rannis body would die and the whole rune of death would not be formed.
>Nox
No, they're people who tried to go against fingers and figgers decided go eradicate them by dropping them and their city underground.

The stonedigger trolls def also have a grave there.

What the fuck even are Albinaurics? How come some of them look like normal ass human girls, others look like deformed old people and then you got ones that look like fatass ET's I don't get it.

Why do some people turn into jellyfish when they die
Aurelia and her sister for example

Yura was always Shabriri he's just a schizo

They are magical tube babies. Created to be slaves.

Manufactured humans.

They do have legs, their sickness simply ills their muscles so they can't walk.
>giant woman
Never met her, where is she?

Homunculus. You have
>dumb brutes for strenght work
>weak males for butler/intelligent duties
>women for prostitution
Basic GRRM shit. At the end of Loretta questline you give that giant Albinauric woman the ability to conceive, Blade Runner style.

Albinaurics are a race of homunculi servants/slaves created by people, probably by the Academy. There is an item called the Albinauric blood clot which has some explanation as to their existence.
If you follow the questline to reach the Haligtree you find out that the Albinaurics are all becoming cripples eventually, their legs go lame, and if you look closely a bunch of them actually have transparent legs as if they're disappearing. The big rounded turtle headlooking ones around the lakes are apparently a second generation of Albinauric. They're degenerating further and further.

Consecrated Snowfield - there is a chapel on the north side.

So if the fat ones are second generation how are they being produced when everywhere is a destroyed shithole? They fucking out in the swamps or something?

Wizard coom creates them

in elden ring, nothing dies and that's the whole problem

That makes no sense. You literally kill everything, smack them with a weapon and they stop moving. Also that dorsn't really answer my question to how there's a second generation of these things when everything is a complete destroyed mess.

If Godwyn is under Lyndell then who the fuck is that under Stormveil?

>kill something
>rest at grace
>it's back

>kill Radahn
>rest at grace
>stays dead

The black knives are Numen. Same race/kin as Marika