I summoned everyone for the Radahn fight and I had a lot of fun, very cool fight :)

I summoned everyone for the Radahn fight and I had a lot of fun, very cool fight :)

Thoughts on this boss?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88.98K)

Seems like a cool guy. I with we could meet him before he got ROTTED by that filthy tranny.

>learned gravity magic just to make sure he could still ride his favorite horse
>fought against the rot that ruined Caelid
>his soldiers are so loyal to him that even in their crazed state, they still fight against the rot with fire
>even with his rotted, deteriorating mind, he still instinctually uses his gravity magic to ensure his horse isn't harmed by his weight

He seems like such a bro

looks ridiculous riding that tiny horse and doing those ballerina ice skating moves

>Used summons
You didn't beat him then and thus you didn't beat the game.

Attached: 1647012047906 unknown.png (1024x861, 1013.8K)

Say that to my fucking face pussy

Alright meet me at walmart, bitch

I cheesed him with rot breath and I kind of regret it

I was tired of getting one shot though

Headed there now. Prepare to be humiliated

Youre done for, kiddo. I can bench 600 pounds

Beat him solo somehow with sword and board. Died probably 30 times before I did. Learning to dodge in his second phase was cancer.

Side note, it really seems like a lot of bosses are built around breaking their poise as quickly as possible. This is probably the worse souls game to use a straight sword in for bosses. Had to switch to claymore for certain bosses, and thinking of upgrading a zwei, or the greatsword next.

I couldn't even tell the differences in his attacks so I turtled the whole fight. I did not enjoy having to avoid the arrow shots every time I died. They were just tedious. Honestly after I beat him it didn't feel satisfying at all. It felt like I just got lucky that one time I beat him.
I honestly don't get how making the boss be a autistic sperg the whole fight makes it better but whatever.

The arrow shots at the start weren't that tough to dodge if you listen to the sound queue when it gets closer, I still had to cheese him with rot breath because of the cancer instakill rocks he throws at you in his second phase.

You’ve shown your ignorance of real combat. All your muscle will only constrict you. You die today.

Coolest boss in the late game, too bad he's easily outshined by Placidusax.

do you have to fight the misbegotten warrior and the crucible knight before fighting him if you havent done any of the quest lines? felt weird that they just show up there afterwards

The fight where I beat him he didn't even throw those rocks. I agree the arrows aren't hard to avoid. They're tedious to deal with after the 12th time when you just want to get into the fight.
He has a lot of openings to deal damage but most of the time he's sperging out with combos that it was easier just turtling most of the attacks instead of dodging

user's facepussy...

Sitting your 600lbs ass on a park bench to catch your breath isn't benching

Real fucking clever. While while you were in school learning about commas like a faggot I was training my body in the streets

I liked it, it's a really memorable fight