Gran Turismo 7

>no threads
What went so fucking wrong?

Attached: 1632878178525.jpg (1280x720, 145.45K)

It didn’t even beat fh5 and fh5 doesn’t take itself seriously. Now that’s a problem

Nobody wants to rent an always online game.

>always online
>playstation
>I can still play all the old good GT games for free on real consoles
It's a mystery.

A new general got started up

Attached: 1647025037702.png (976x545, 326.4K)

>What went so fucking wrong?
retards shitposting literally all the time, making actual discussion impossible

game is too gameplay heavy. Reddit doesn't get story, Any Forums doesn't get big titty lewds. Zoom zooms have no idea how to play games.
It's just a PSOne esque game that fails to ignite conversations because people aren't used to interact with a software that doesn't interrupt the flow for a 5minute cutscene

It's selling well though. In japan even better than Triangle Strategy

Attached: my car.jpg (850x810, 108.17K)

>Gran Autismo

>The Real Autism Simulator

It's boring. you literally just drive around a track. There arent even any people to hit or car damage

we're all playing the game instead of shitposting on here

This, I'm waiting for the rebooted Forza Motorsport, Hope they do something right with it.

I love Gran Turismo but if you think one game is going to justify buying a PS5 you're insane. Still no reason at all to buy any of these new consoles.

yup. people are just too busy to argue with others online. Some just actually play the game

>always online
>less game content, modes and options than modern nickel&dime fighting games
RIP in piss and shit!

looks like a game that's only worth playing with a good wheel setup. using a controller seems like it would cheapen the experience, and i'm too poor to afford a g9 or whatever that shit is called.

I agree, fellow Xbox xisters, if only Gran Turdismo 7 had pronouns and rewind.

It's on PS4 any way.

Could not agree more. Game needs actual skill and forces people to play instead of watching retarded cutscenes and shelling out "rewards" for mundane troglodyte tier iq actions.
Any Forums is not about vidya any more but twitter and (American) politics.

>using a controller seems like it would cheapen the experience,

The game is literally a simcade. If you're looking for something with realistic physics you're only going to find that on PC.

>Could not agree more. Game needs actual skill and forces people to play

This is what babbies first simulator players actually believe.

it's because the game sucks. it's a "racing game" where you just drive around an empty map holding R2 to win. not exactly riveting gameplay and it fails to ignite conversations because there is literally nothing to discuss. like what are you gonna talk about? how nice the engine noises are?

I mean, it's a PS exclusive that requires a wheel to trully have fun with. What are you expecting?

is it worth going all in on making a sim racing setup? I really really want to play GT7 after all and also play Asseto especially for it's Shutoku mod, and occasionally ACC. I'd also love to play some arcade kino like Sega Rally with a wheel with FFB
I'm done with playing racing games with a controller unless it's BNG/Wipeout but that's something else entirely, normal car games really need their wheel and I'm tempted to make a set. Especially when high quality wheels are going down in price, pic possibly related

Attached: 1639488251794.png (1200x675, 2M)