Which weapon are you you using and why is it the moonlight goatsword Any Forums?

which weapon are you you using and why is it the moonlight goatsword Any Forums?

Attached: 499AF3C5-0620-462C-8135-55F7EDD2D61E.jpg (1920x1080, 60.01K)

Was using nightrider flail (I got the weapon on release day so fuck off), but am pivoting to this because it fits better with my current fashion.

Attached: eleonoras_poleblade_twinblade_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 7.42K)

Rusty anchor.

Zweihander for my crusader/pallidan build. Was gonna use guts sword, but I like the other's moveset better.

note its scaling is broken right now, but ive also been looking at that twinblade. twinblades seem kinda gimped in this game tho

Good to see that From is still keeping on the tradition of the Moonlight from Armored Core.

I honestly dumped my somber stones into it to +7 because I don't have any other somber stone weapons that peak my interest or suit my build of dex-arcane.
I am in the slow process of upgrading the arcane scaling axe (forgot what it's called) but the pain with upgrade mats is that the ones you need to make a weapon usable in the area you're currently in are very limited, so switching armament is not really encouraged.

>Marry Ranni
>Get a free sword
Best girl.

My beloved.

Attached: 1619775545430.jpg (1600x1200, 204.95K)

Attached: 8463BDD5-17B0-496B-ABB0-234D1752A0AD.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

I'm using dragon king's cragblade because I like knocking people on their ass and doing 3k damage
the running r2 is also a designated panic roll punisher with stupid range

dropped myself hand of malenia and terrorizing raya lucaria with it currently

Attached: 1645312165306.jpg (714x531, 220.3K)

when you get all the bell bearings its easy. speficially the somber smithibg stones ad you only need 1 of each tier to upgrade a special weapon as opposed to 12 of each tier on a bormal weapon

dual uchis

Currently looking for a fun not to heavy weapon to put sacred blade on. Any suggestions? No katanas or scythes please.

butchering knife

This one

Attached: Where-to-Get-the-Berserk-Greatsword-in-Elden-Ring.jpg (1264x628, 45.78K)

Finished my first playthrough with that exact weapon. If only all wedding gifts were that damn cool.

Going to do a dex build next time through. Not sure if I'll go with katanas or a thrusting sword ala Rogier's Rapier.

>and why is it the moonlight goatsword
why would i ever use anything else

Attached: 20220313165137_1.jpg (1920x1080, 138.4K)

Yeah but so far with the ones I got I noticed that the area's & dungeon's where you get them from are only really level appropriate after you've passed the point of having a use for them. Though I only so far constantly tried and failed to get the one from the falling star beast in the bugman cave.

>have to spend 35fp to imitate a fraction of Astel Wing's power

The cross naginata is one of my favorite dex weapons right now

moonveil katana with sumoon swords
im pretty motivated

you did not beat the game

yeah true i'm like 80 hours in and only beat 3 cutscene bosses

Moonveil, its really good.

and how glorious that fraction is

>not playing as Virgil