I like dark souls 2 now

Anyone else?

Attached: 20220313_184719.jpg (1402x1371, 212K)

The only reason why people hate Elden Ring is because it's not a PS5 exclusive, white genocide is rewarded on PS5.

Dark Souls 2 was made for trolling other players, if you weren't doing that then you weren't truly enjoying the game. It's an easy mistake to make.

Nah DaS2 still sucks.

Honestly no, I tried twice to get through it and got bored to tears both times. Non-respawning enemies is as gay as it gets in a Souls game

I've never hit the respawn limit in my entire life of playing ds2 and I've finished the game like 10 times what the fuck are you doing

The atmosphere is comfy and I like how they made the world and lore vaguely connected to DS1 without shoving it in your face like 3 did.

Peak Souls, no other game hits close

I already liked DS2 because it arguably has the most diverse roster of viable & fun builds for both pvp AND pve.

Never understood why it got so much hate. Besides the graphics being bad due to catering to last-gen console poorfags and some particularly egregious bonfire to boss runs it wasn't bad.

It's the same complaints you get in every thread. Most of the seething was over the trolls that teleported you into their mouths and the giants with hilariously bad hitboxes. Also durability and that one dodge stat had people reeling. The rest was unpolished but mostly fine. Oh and people were angry over what they did with the lighting.

There's nothing wrong with he hitboxes, the real issue is the faggots behind DS2 giving enemies running attacks that trigger when you're in range.
Human enemies have them, and the ogre grabs people complain about work in the same way, it's stupid.

>combat made around lock on
>entire forest of non-lockable enemies
I still killed them with my rapier, but it made me hate the game. These super kitted out spec ops sons of bitches are just spammed around like they're common soldiers? Soulless.
In DS1 invisibility just made the lock on range very small, DS2 devolved the mechanic lol.

What's with the branches of yore spam?
Every other path needs a branch, and they are SCARCE AS FUCK.
Why is one of the most important NPCs in the most random spot ever in a forest full of such statues?
NPC locations and relocations in general are random as shit.

Why did half of those giant fire lizards use unfinished variations of their moveset that spins them like a beyblade if you try to move away from their killzone?

I guess it was an ok game or something, dropped it like 90% through.
So soulless it's not even funny.

Tanimura is vindicated.

I dunno, I couldn't finish DS2 or 3 because I got too bored but Elden Ring is great.

ER > Sekiro > DS3 > DS2 > DS1

>white genocide is rewarded on PS5
good. eart will be a better place the sooner white people dissapear. I hope they legalize killing white babies.

i'm playing through ds2 for the first time and enjoying myself a fair bit, just about to go into the big rainy castle after getting the 4th great soul
powerstancing is dope shit

Attached: 20220312191851_1.jpg (1920x1080, 313.24K)

>The atmosphere is comfy and I like how they made the world and lore vaguely connected to DS1 without shoving it in your face like 3 did.
that annoyed me the most in DS3 the entire REMEMBER DARK SOULS 1 shit. DS2 feels like so much time passed between 1&2 that only fragments and half truths remain.

>he didn't hit the trees so they make funny noises
>he got filtered by beyblade lizards

Attached: heh.jpg (255x278, 27.68K)

>Non-respawning enemies
?

I've been replaying DS1 and just went melee only, Elite Knight Armor, Zweihänder and grass shield. Also some minor pyromancy when I'm in a pinch and can't afford to die. Could I do the same thing in DS2 or do I need to be a flippy shitter?

Attached: 1643189064660.webm (800x1500, 1.6M)

>Has dedicated maps for PvP trolling shenanigans (belfries and rat zones)
Truly kino