Hello, Any Forums, may I take your order?

Attached: 5595337468_838029a046_o.0.jpg (1400x1400, 281.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'll have the "out"

yeah can i get a mother fuckin uh
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

panini?

Some coke.

Attached: giphy-62.gif (480x360, 92.08K)

I thought living near an in n out would be great but there's always a long line in the drive through

Dub dub protein style please thanks :))))))))

Florida fag here
is it really that good?
how is it compare to place like Five guy?

And then?

I haven’t been to LA in 5 years but it’s better than Five Guys by far

It's so weird too, since they have a small menu that literally never changes or adds anything new, yet the lines for it are pretty much always packed. Then I go to Carl's Jr., and I'm lucky if I see more than 4 cars parked there at once.

it's a lot cheaper than Five guys.
They have crisp lettuce and they toast their buns to give a slightly crusty texture but they are soft. Their beef is soft and not gummy or chewy and goes well with their cheddar cheese. I don't recommend raw onions. I hope you like thousand island sauce.

Five guys is shit compared to in n out. It's literal cope made up by niggers on twitter that never had in n out before.

Attached: 1617899102158.jpg (788x930, 138.63K)

fuck yeah
number 1, grilled onions chopped chilis, coke to drink

Yeah uh could I get one nigger please, and could you throw in a leash as well? I have some housework that needs doing

In-N-Out only makes three things. Burgers, fries, and shakes.
>The burgers are okay, not my favorite.
>The fries are the worst fast food fries I've ever had.
>The shakes are standard Mcdonald's-tier slime.
Basically, out of the the 3 things they make, only one of them is decent. Don't understand the hype myself

It's not as good as Five Guys IMO, but In and Out has the best price to value ratio of any burger joint.

PROTIP: Order your burger animal style

No "and then".

Chocolate shake burger and fries

i like the fries from Five Guys. They fry it with peanut oil which makes it taste better than all fast food places.

As for the burgers they are indeed overpriced but if you have money to spend, you should add grilled mushrooms to it.

Grew up in California my whole life eating In N Out, but I prefer Five Guys burgers. However, the Double Double is great and there's nothing quite like it. The In N Out fries, when hot, are fantastic but suck ass if they go cold.

and then?

How outdated is this pricing? I can't imagine a place where people spend over a grand a month to sleep in a bunk bed surrounded by hippies would also only charge $3.25 for a double cheeseburger.

They are not life changing burgers or anything but the price to quality ratio you get is spectacular.

five guy is overpriced but they have decent sandwich and good fries
most people who hate it always fill their sandwich up with too many things then order take out. then complained when they open their wet bag of shit later

The fries are divisive, but I like them. They taste potatoey and not too fried/greasy. Burgers are great, the only fast food burgers that never leave me feeling sick.

In and out is overrated overpriced grease pile of cheaply produced garbage, don't let CAfags lie to you. Their usual diet consists of onions, the other onions, MSG from chinese cockroach motels, and sperm.

Five guys is ridiculously superior but priced appropriately more.

you forgot avocado
how do people eat this thing with every meal?

Five Guys fucking gargles my balls compared to In-N-Out

the fries are downright awful while the burger is just passable, wouldn't recommend it.

del taco has the best fast food burgers

I forgot sourdough bread. Fuck sourdough bread.
Oh yeah and portobello mushrooms which taste like reconstituted dirt and they'll use them as hamburger buns elsewhere.

>Fuck sourdough bread
now listen here you little shit

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0