Is turning left good gameplay?

Is turning left good gameplay?

Attached: Bubba-Wallace-Ryan-Newman-Austin-Dillon-Corey-LaJoie-Phoenix-Raceway-NASCAR-Cup-Series-1536x1024.jpg (1536x1024, 302.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t672YGh_m4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Going left makes for a wise man's politics but boring racing. Now F-Zero and Wipeout? That's how you design a track.

No.
But rolling and pressing attack multiple time is.

ok so explain silence 1 in f-zero x

I could explain why nascar requires skill and good driving but it's probably hard to understand when you've only ever been on a bus
it's not the same skills used in other racing formats but it isn't something you can just jump into

i should buy an old nascar game.
dale(pbuh), rusty wallace, bobby labonte, michael waltrip, richard petty, all them old guys really will never be topped.

>a racing sport requires good driving
Golly user, I'd hope so! Anything where you compete against someone else requires some degree of skill, it's just that some things have a much lower skill floor or are inherently less interesting than others. For example, Checkers is less interesting than Chess.

>autistically optimizing turning left

Yeah in NASCAR you have to do everything in your power not to turn right, highly skilled athletes.

A good rule of thumb is that if literally only Americans care about it it's a dumbed down version of a real sport that only exists so Americans can be the best at it by merit of being the only ones who play it

Nascar has a road course. It's k I n o

Americans also participate in global racing series.

The old mid-2000s NASCAR games are actually quite fun, especially with the rival system the EA games used to have. Sad that the games have turn to shit, the latest NASCAR game is unironically one of the worst racing games to ever release.

Also dirt oval racing is really fucking fun.

Doesn't really translate well to games. Rally racing's superior in every way anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=t672YGh_m4o
hello chad

Too pussy put stock cars on actual race tracks?

NASCAR/indy car is deadlier than f1

Drag and oval racing.

And nascar isnt thst bad beyond the hold down gas ovals

key word, participate

makes sense because there are practically zero barriers to entry (all you have to do is turn left) and so there are a lot more retards who cant drive on the track

>Dev nerf makes game less fun

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 70.69K)

And that's the real reason Americans love NASCAR so much. They're just waiting for someone to crash and DIE.