I fixed your game

i fixed your game

Attached: 1634812857532.png (640x360, 334.04K)

But muh crutches that autoplay the game for me

hue

sorcery in solo play is harder than melee

I'm not gonna poke the big boss with tiny pike for 10 minutes

Reminder that if you changed the game in any way from the default experience you didnt actually beat the game. That includes changing the options and controls
>but I dont like the default!
The default experience is the way the game was intended to be played. Some random neckbeard does not know better than the people who spent hundreds of hours making the game.

>reversed the camera
>cheeverinos stolen

Attached: 1645136912942.png (473x535, 303.12K)

I actually agree with the changing the controls thing. I count how often I've been playing a game with someone, they ask what key something is, and when I tell them, they answer with "That's not it, I rebound it". Makes me mad every fucking time

not sure why somebody would be fucking stupid enough to ask about controls while knowing they changed the default binds

WTF!?

>intfags actually cope THIS hard
Yikes, how cringe!

it's not my game tho

I unironically would like for that to be in the game

did you level up?
you didn't beat the game and cheated

doesn't matter in a game with frost stomp
every boss in the game can be effortlessless killed with a few frost stomp casts
don't worry its an ash skill so it cases instantly and costs practically nothing
no stats needed it since its an ash it scales entirely off weapon enhancement
go all the way to +25 to kill the elden beast in an unexaggerated 6 stomps or 14 on a plain 0 enhancement weapon
surely this power is hidden away you say
yes it is. hidden behind a three minute horse ride from the start of the game to the lake zone where it drops off a generic scarab

>using a weapon
cheated

>stat above 40: -5000

>Elden Ring should get rid of the ratings system

>it’s just not very fun to be told you’re bad at a game ok?

After defeating Defiler, the Rotten King I felt a feeling of triumph that comes so rarely in video games. I, a loathsome Tarnished, had managed to kill a king. I felt damn near invinicible…until I saw a D rating. D? How could I get a D? I felled a great enemy dammit! It turns out that using the tools and options given to me by the game to excel, notably my mimic ash (coolest ash in the game!) I was being punished for just not being hardcore ENOUGH. To me, I conquered a legend. But the game decided different, the game decided I barely passed the fight at all, handing out a D ranking like an overzealous high school history teacher. The only thing missing was the “see me after class” note written in scarlet letters in a vague attempt at shame

>Like this story? Read the rest on Any Forums.org by unlocking it. Only $19.99 a month for the first 6 months. Support journalism!

Fuck that, most games with shit controls are old and didn't have enough buttons to work with. Joy2key is a staple application on my machine.

>use mimic
>you didn't beat the boss
>hire hitman
>can't be arrested because I didn't kill the target

Attached: 1644635960221.gif (498x280, 2.32M)

Congrats on not beating any of those games then.

It’s true. Without setup you are fucked.