Arkham knights was vaporware

>arkham knights was vaporware
>arkham knight was released 7 years ago
>Rocksteady is now working in game nobody likes

is the end of batman vidya?

Attached: FNoZaK_WUAQhgyT.jpg (1242x1242, 195.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEQUXkSwT5M&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=gntUbPtiKag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take your meds.
Arkham Knight is great btw. Looking forward to Gotham Knights. Dunno about suicide squad, I'll decide when I see more.

Knight is the best superhero game ever made
Gotham Knights will probably be garbage and killed off in a year
Suicide Squad should at least lead to a proper JL game, if not WB are even more retarded than everyone had imagined

>>Rocksteady is now working in game nobody likes
I like what they've shown so far of Suicide Squad. Looks great

Your whole post is irrelevant now

there was a little too much car combat which I felt let it down a bit.
Other than that it was pretty solid

Where's my fucling Batman Neyond game

Where's my Batman Beyond anything? Fuck

I can't believe the shiny vampire actually did it, the movie is a massive success and he will be remembered as the Batman and not as some emo shitty vampire.

here it is bro

Attached: 846ui249212312.jpg (1920x1440, 112.22K)

Souless / Super Soul

Pattinson actually did all kind of roles, it's crazy how diverse his body of work is.

>I can't believe the shiny vampire actually did it
Clealy you haven't been paying much attention to Pattinson's career, because after Twilight he has made some extremely good bangers like The Lighthouse and Good Time. Not surprised at all that he plays a decent Batman.

haven't seen it yet, waiting for the bluray version to leak.

The riddler races were annoying but driving around just to kill time was fun. Could've been worse, imagine the effort City's riddles required but now with a car. Knight really toned down the requirement for most trophies.

Tenet's only saving grace was Pattinson. The rest of that movie was trash.

kind of feels like a waste to have Rocksteady relegated to churning out DC licenses, they were the up and coming studio for a bit back in the day and now they're just another IP slave.

You should've said that when the rover or cosmopolis came out. Most people realized he's been great since then.

My man Gotham knights looks like dogshit and I love all 4 Arkham games

I'll be the first to admit I got downright angry at his casting and thought he would be terrible at it.

But I watched a couple of his films inbetween the announcement and The Batman's release. Namely, The Lighthouse and The Devil All The Time, and damn he's actually a pretty good actor. And he excels at playing psychologically fucked up characters, which made him an actual perfect choice for Batman lmao

And lo and behold he killed it at the role. His Bruce is lacking right now, but as Batman? Amazing job

90 MINUTES TOO LONG
CATWOMAN WAS STUPID AS FUICK

>his bruce is lacking
Missed the point of his arc.

Shit taste

Pretty sure WB hates Beyond right now and wants to push their newer franchises

>Knight is the best superhero game ever made
Bullshit it was. It's arguably the most flawed of its series

Nah I understood what they were going for. I just think Bruce is all about a broken man pretending not to be, in the world's eyes. Its a core of his character. And for a Batman in his 2nd year? They didnt even try to make Bruce, not even a hint of it at the end. They focused only on the Batman aspect, on the broken man not caring

What's the gameplay exactly? Because they refuse to show or explain it

But none was so big blockbuster like the emo vampre was...until now.

But at the end he started to fox himself and is implied he will become the normal bruce we all know: playboy millionaire.

so what

So why did WB push the Batmobile in AK so hard and yet have it control like complete ass?

Reminder that Robert is OUR GUY
youtube.com/watch?v=JEQUXkSwT5M&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=gntUbPtiKag

Attached: MC Rides Guitarist.jpg (630x420, 59.99K)

They actually showed it quite well in the last trailer. It seems like itll be something similar to Sunset Overdrive, but with the coop aspect added. Action game with heavy emphasis on mobility to tale advantage of the world's design. They were doing some crazy attacks and maneuvers using the buildings on that trailer