Defend this Elden Keks

Defend this Elden Keks

Attached: defendthis.webm (934x524, 2.93M)

Your supposed to use summon

where's your vit bro

OP was the summon.

skill issue

That fat fuck does no damage. Yes he's annoying and would probably wall a low level playthrough, but his numbers are so low that you don't even have to learn the fight, you can just steamroll him with a normal build.

Greatshield with Barricade + Greatspear = ez win
Its that simple.

Bad player

Bad build, bad dodge, bad gameplay

Its okay if you learn but you are just a shitter who refuse to learn and just want to shitpost and hate on the internet because of his miserable life.
Piss off willya?

What's his tax policy?

Apostle Noble is beyond retarded

Attached: 1647149571880.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

So there's a bunch of enemies that interrupt their own recovery animations and instantly initiate a new attack combo. This is where the common complaint comes from, and it's completely correct. You can sometimes fucking SEE the enemy recovering after a flailing attack, and then they instantly start up another one after skipping frames. Sometimes when you backstab enemies and they start to get up, they will just pop back up already instantly attacking. It makes me think that a bunch of enemies are just straight up broken in the literal sense. It's not people being "bad". You can't be "good" against jank enemies unless you literally never approach them in any way and just shoot magic lasers at them. It's often not enough to get you killed, but it's enough to be noticeable and it can be incredibly annoying.

Fucking lmao they really forgot how to design bosses, didn't they

OP you forgot to apply the special anti-fat fuck armor. That also may be why you're getting so many negative replies.

Attached: 1646189063510.jpg (604x604, 130.7K)

lol git gud

>coop
online is buggy as hell

>HAHAHAHAH GIT GUD AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT WAS A GLITCH
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>JUST GET GOOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>IM GONNA GP AND SOCK FROMSOFT COCKS OH YEAH GIT GUD AHAHAHAHAHA
>OH YEAH FROMSOFT YOU CAN DO NO WRONG HAHAHAHAHAH
>ANY CRITIQUE = GIT GUD HAHAHAHAHAHA
>LOOK REDDIT I TYPED IT AGAIN AHAHAHAHA

it's obviously a bug, not a design flaw

just stand behind a column, honestly his bullshit rapier is way more annoying than rolly poly

I feel sorry for the person who summoned him

Don't lock on.

Youre supposed to either run counter clockwise to him or get on the exact oppossite side of a pillar (even if its broken).

For this fight if you inch towards the fog door and enter as far away from it as possible the boss will just stand there and do nothing.

My most hated ER boss so far. I've hated all the fights against this prick. Never seen it bug out like that, though.

git gud