Win first and second round

>Win first and second round
>Match starts
>My character loads while the entire race started before
>Still in countdown
Chocobo GP thread?

Attached: Chocobo-GP-Ann_09-23-21.jpg (600x337, 117.15K)

I heard this shit has a battle pass and Cloud Strife is locked behind it. Horrible game and it deserves to fail.

Attached: loreliamia.png (1049x590, 1.07M)

>gacha and battle passes in my kart game
no thanks. sucks because i was looking forward to this. mechanics/items look ridiculous too

Great game, Square. Top notch stuff.

Attached: 1482000568620.gif (300x204, 2.34M)

It's easy to unlock him for free if you git gud and use the stickers

Did you know you need tickets to unlock half the roster, even after "unlocking" them in Story Mode?

You only unlock the ability to buy them with tickets. Yup.

>"All you have to do is grind for him and because it's a limited time pass you just need to buy the game at launch too otherwise Cloud will be gone forever. :)"
Or maybe they could've not fucked over the game by putting in F2P live service bullshit? Whoever the fuck thought "CTR Nitro Fueled's critically panned monetization but worse!" was a good idea needs to be fucking shot and dumped in a ditch.

Attached: 1484113692921.png (293x341, 142.5K)

the story mode itself gives you tickets though

Furthermore, you fucking faggot, keep in mind Cloud is only "free" because of the limited time launch rewards of 800 mythril which SE won't even let you hold onto because even the mythril you buy has a FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE just to make sure you can't save up for shit. Future passes won't be "free" like this and that's assuming this game doesn't die on arrival due to this pants on head retarded system

Attached: 1505769316935.jpg (924x1062, 140.02K)

Its Square wanting "games as a service" money, and apparently Avengers spectacularly failing wasn't enough of a cold shower.

They gave away a few gems for free and for some server issue. Gonna get my Cloud without paying extra.

Good for you. What if you want Squall or anyone else they add?

>full price game
>full of freemium phone game tier microtransaction bullshit
>turning a funny kart racer into a second job
It’s fucking trash. Fuck Squeenix. They’ve completely gone off the rails

Squall is payed with the other coins, which you also get enough with the season pass. I'm getting both.

Also unrelated to gacha shit, games pretty fun.

Yes, it is fun. Too bad I can't buy it.

Why bro? Wanna play with me? I can make a room

I refuse to support it.

Poorfag

That still doesn't say if you wanna play with me or not

Please, I could buy three copies if I wanted. But if you buy or play it you're telling Square its okay for them to keep doing this microtransaction bullshit.

give me a quick run down on the micro transactions

I see this game has a free version, how shit it is?

Your purchasable currency expires after five months.