I hope they drop the cheesiness

I hope they drop the cheesiness.

Attached: re4re.png (1597x897, 1.11M)

YOU'RE LEFT ARM COMES OFF

derd how can you shay dat derd? didjou watch my yountern vernjio on about the rensibent even camp factro? derd how can you even shay dat u dont even know the sheries my vinjio onlry 30 hourns wrong derd just fukkin warch my virno derd

I hope it gets cancelled

how the fuck are they gonna do this actually
the original literally holds up perfectly fine

That's why they need to ruin it, so they CAN actually fix it 20 years later. Resident Evil 4: Remake : Remake.

you are left arm comes off

Maybe they'll actually make a horror game this time.

Capcom has no idea what "horror" is.

This has so much potential to either be the best or shittiest game in the franchise
If they really do good it'll be great but if they fuck up like they did with 3make then it'll be even worse just because of how beloved the original is.

>I hope they drop the cheesiness.
Go back, secondary

I always liked the regenerator creature lol

Attached: download (51).jpg (2560x1440, 583.11K)

The Japanese script is pretty much completely serious all the way through. All the goofy shit was added by whoever did the translation.

Imagine if Deepercutt came back from the dead and remade his RE:4 Youtube Poop using this.

Attached: 1589421743877.gif (320x180, 812.91K)

Chudthan won't be in it so it'll automatically be kino

I just hope they trim the filler.

yeah well i hope your asshole becomes your older brothers sexual playground. the cheesiness and action have to stay,

Just because the dialog is straightened doesn't mean that midget napoleon isn't cheesy as hell, or a jetski finale with a giant wave chase, or basically all of the castle cultists with crossbows.

>I hope they drop the cheesiness.
Just say you never liked RE.

Look, ultimately, no matter way you look at it, I think we can all agree that after RE3make there will be no preordering

Resident Evil 4 Remake2?