KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH...

KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH KSH

Attached: bear.jpg (827x840, 108.48K)

honestly a shit enemy with retarded attacks. Horseback combat is not fun.

Get off your horse then retard

Does the one in Mt.Gelmir that is like 20x the HP drop anything if you kill it?

That shoulder bash they do is really fucking annoying

FUCKING BEARS STOP RUINING ALL MY TREES REEEEEEEE

Attached: had enough.jpg (600x584, 30.59K)

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: trumpeteer_enemies_elden_ring_wiki_guide_300px.jpg (300x169, 9.25K)

Their only tell is a poorly animated sidestep thats easy to miss with the dogshit camera angles

The only bear I've seen that actually dropped a unique item is a bear hiding under a hole that leads to behind a waterfall in that underground are a with all the ants. He dropped a miracle catalyst that boosts death sorcery I think
So there's at LEAST one bear with a unique drop

Genuinely shit enemy. Gave up on the Rune bear boss fight because everytime I trybit I die to the fucker stunlocking me by using its shoulder bash attack until I die.

Attached: 1647143290794.jpg (714x960, 138.92K)

unironically the scariest fucking thing in any souls game ever. Seeing a giant ass bear just chilling there was horrifying

these make me shit my pants when i realized they can chase me down when i'm fleeing at full gallop speed

The worst enemy Fromsoft ever made. Corny, uniteresting, overall retarded and annoying.

I like that the scratching ones aren't hostile. They're pretty easy though, they're only really scary when you first encounter one and don't know what to expect. Or when you come across that one pretending to be a demihuman. That one spooked me good.

>well hello there

Attached: 20220312202230_1.jpg (1920x1080, 509.21K)

>run past it
>just teleports behind you and hits you
giving gap closers to every enemy was a mistake

Don't forget the AWOOOOOOOO, AWOOOOOOO from the nearby ruins

>O locus ille, beatus quod nondum deminuit...

Attached: bat lady.png (498x275, 112.68K)

ABSOLUTE UNIT

genuinely horrifying the first time I discovered what was actually singing